суббота, 31 мая 2014 г.

Has anyone sailed on Liberty of the Seas 5 night cruise out of Barcelona recently? I have just rang


It'll only take a couple of minutes, it's completely free and we promise information on becoming a travel agent to keep your details confidential. Once you're a Cruises member you'll be able to join in with all of those interesting discussions and lots of advice. You could even join our cruise roll call 'all aboard' forum to get in touch those going on the same cruise as you! We look forward to welcoming you 'on board Cruises'... Click here to register or Sign in
Has anyone sailed information on becoming a travel agent on Liberty of the Seas 5 night cruise out of Barcelona recently? I have just rang RCI and they have told me there will be 2 formal nights. If this is true it will suit us as we like dressing up but I can't believe there will be 2 on such a short cruise. The person I spoke to sounded a bit vague and said all the 5 night cruises she has been on had 2 formal information on becoming a travel agent nights but couldn't give me any information relating specifically to our sailing. Please someone information on becoming a travel agent help, I am in the middle of packing!
Thanks for the info, thats what I wanted to know from someone who has been on a short cruise. I will do as Ramseygirl suggests information on becoming a travel agent and pack extra just in case. It is all very well for you men but us girls need to be prepared!
Have returned from the Liberty last week after completing the 5 night cruise from Barcelona.There information on becoming a travel agent was one formal and one smart casual which really turned out as formal as expected evening wear for the ladies and dinner jackets or jacket and tie for the gents.The smart casual was shirt and tie with or without a jacket for the gents and cocktail outfit for the ladies.other night were casual but still long trousers in the MDR. For the men.Hope this helps we had a lovely cruise even though the weather could of been better.Hope you enjoy Rose
Has anyone sailed on Liberty of the Seas 5 night cruise out of Barcelona information on becoming a travel agent recently? information on becoming a travel agent I have just rang RCI and they have told me there will be 2 formal nights. If this is true it will suit us as we like dressing up but I can't believe there will be 2 on such a short cruise. The person I spoke to sounded a bit vague and said all the 5 night cruises she has been on had 2 formal nights but couldn't give me any information relating specifically to our sailing. Please someone help, I am in the middle of packing!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий