суббота, 31 мая 2014 г.

I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. I've never had any reservations about travelling to Mexi


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. I've never had any reservations about travelling to Mexico before (have done many times) never been to Ixtapa. I've been reading conflicting reports on the safety there. Goverment site says safe to stay in resort royal star tour deluxe area. Others are saying not safe for road travel. I would assume if I fly into Ixtapa/Zi and take a cab to my resort I will be fine. I also read tourists walking to and from town at night with no issues. Please help...
The travel warnings are for the state of Guerrero, which is the Mexican state where Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, and Acapulco royal star tour deluxe are. When they talk about avoiding road travel, they mean out in the state. They're not talking about the tourist areas of Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. Those should be fine with the standard precautions you've taken traveling elsewhere in Mexico.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий