суббота, 28 декабря 2013 г.

We are just back from Century. On Century it is still the Cova Café same thing, different name. I ag


Before boarding Celebrity Summit last week in Puerto Rico, I felt like I had a pretty good idea about what to expect. After all, I d sailed on two of the line s newer, bigger ships: Equinox and Reflection . I expected the touches that make a ship Celebrity, and I got them: Comfy seating to purchase nascar race tickets at the pools; cold towels and beverages upon return from port; funky, sometimes interactive art; and the high-energy Martini Bar, a personal favorite.
1. The aft windows in the dining room. I d seen the funny-looking rear ends of the Millennium Class ships from the outside and thought they were kind of quirky. Once onboard, I understood to purchase nascar race tickets their real appeal two-story, floor-to-ceiling windows in the dining room that provide to purchase nascar race tickets incredible views. I had late seating, so it was dark by the time I got into the Cosmopolitan Dining Room, but I was able to enjoy the scenery outside the windows during lunch.
2. Summit s easy-to-navigate layout. I m generally quick at learning to purchase nascar race tickets my way around a ship, but as newer and bigger ships hit the market, it often takes me a couple of days before I feel like I really to purchase nascar race tickets know a ship. Not so with Summit. With only 11 passenger decks and a narrow profile, the ship has a smart flow that makes it easy to learn. I had it nailed in a day, with only a couple of accidental walks starting toward the wrong end of the ship. (Hey, who doesn t make that mistake once or twice?) For me, Deck 5, with its numerous shops and therefore hefty crowds, was the toughest.
3. The thalassotherapy pool. True confession: Until last week, I d never even dipped a toe into a thalassotherapy pool. While the two Celebrity ships I d previously sailed had the adults-only Solarium spaces, they didn't have the thalassotherapy pools. On Summit, I ended up spending a good amount of time lounging on the surprisingly comfy in-pool metal benches as the salty water worked its magic. With four hydromassage showers, one on each corner, I never had to wait to get relief on my aching shoulders.
4. The two-level library. I absolutely adored the two-level library on Reflection, but I figured the Summit library would be more of an afterthought. Yes, it s smaller, but it s still impressive: Two stories with plenty of bookshelves and comfy seating. The selection of books was solid, with options in English and Spanish, a reflection of ship s homeport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. While art on Celebrity ships always makes me pause and think (or sometimes just stare, confused), I liked the fun prints here the walls were lined with many variations on portraits of the same man and woman.
5. The Latin flair. If you re cruising out of San Juan, you ll be sharing your fun time onboard with a high percentage of passengers to purchase nascar race tickets from Puerto Rico. As such, Celebrity has added small touches to appeal to purchase nascar race tickets to the tastes of those cruisers, things like salsa dancing, which takes place at several times each day. I particularly enjoyed the mixmaster and drummer who performed before the nightly entertainment at the main theater.
to purchase nascar race tickets Cafe al Bacio. All ships in the Millennium and Solstice classes have the line s signature coffee and pastry shop. So it was no surprise to see it on Summit, too. Without fail, I ve found the most pleasant service to purchase nascar race tickets comes from the crew who staff this spot. I don t even drink coffee, but I go out of my way for the smiles and fascinating conversations. By Day 3, the staff knew my order Diet Coke (or, Coke Light, as they called it) and asked with interest about my day s adventures. The pastries are darn good, too. I loved the pumpkin muffin with adorable marzipan pumpkin to purchase nascar race tickets topper and the rum cake.
The Summit was truly a pleasure to sail on for ALL of the reasons mentioned and for the great crew she boasts. Our waiter, Venod, and wine steward were experts at providing service. Every thing from start to finish was grade A. Thanks Celebrity foe a great cruise!
The Summit is a delight. to purchase nascar race tickets Sailed to Bermuda last May, had a beautiful aft cabin with a huge balcony. The food was fantastic, but I think the most outstanding thing is the crew who are exceptional. Best time ever!
We are just back from Century. On Century it is still the Cova Café same thing, different name. I agree, the crew there were the sweetest staff. If you ever come across Alexandra or Evalina, send them our best wishes. Say Spiderman sent them. In Joke)
Welcome to the Lido Deck, where Cruise Critic readers and editors gather to share ideas, news, photos, videos and opinions on everything to purchase nascar race tickets from ship etiquette and past voyages to happy hours and excursions. Please note: When commenting, Cruise Critic's community guidelines apply.
Ice Strands Expedition Cruise Ship Near Antarctica Carnival Cruise Ship Rescues Adrift Sailors Carnival Cruise Lines Returns to Seasonal to purchase nascar race tickets New York Sailings Cruise News Shorts: HAL Increases Restaurant Prices, Celebrity Moves Century to Europe Other Cruise News Celebrity Cruise to purchase nascar race tickets Ship Loses Running Water CDC Issues Travel Advisory for St. Martin; Cruise Lines Monitoring Situation Princess Cruise Ship Rerouted After Medical Emergency Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Rescues Adrift Sailors Carnival Cruise Lines Refutes Claims: Timeline Suggests Compliance U.S. River Cruise Line to Build Three More Boats

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий