вторник, 31 декабря 2013 г.

WOW I managed to meet my average daily target of under £25 per day for on the ground costs! I ll adm


2013 has been nothing short of epic when I comes to my backpacker travels I ve had a truly awesome year covering 11 different countries full of sun, snow, surf, diving and a whole heap of other memorable experiences.
bike and car rentals on tinos greece One of the things you guys keep asking me about though are finances you re all keen to be kept up to date on how much I m spending bike and car rentals on tinos greece and where I spending it! I understand how important the bank balance of a backpacker is so I ve been documenting it all in my monthly bike and car rentals on tinos greece summaries, which I hope you re finding useful!
However it s the end of the year so I thought I d take the time to tally up all those air miles, overland travel and most importantly to you guys the sheer amount of dollar I ve spent over the last 12 months
Transport Taken; tuk tuk, taxi, dive boat, long tail boat, night ferry, day ferry, bike and car rentals on tinos greece overnight bus, mini bus, campervan, train, sailing boat, raft, surfboard, helicopter, kiwi experience, speed boat, tube
Overall Highlight -  It s hard to pinpoint my overall highlight this year as I ve done so much. Travelling with my parents in New Zealand bike and car rentals on tinos greece was amazing, bike and car rentals on tinos greece as was my time travelling bike and car rentals on tinos greece with my brother through Asia . If I had to pick a single experience though I d say discovering the world of free diving was my overall highlight though I m totally bike and car rentals on tinos greece hooked!
Overall Lowlight -  Apart from goodbyes I ve not really had any massive downfalls this year. Being ill in Singapore sucked, but nothing that ruined my trip. I m stoked to have had such a carefree, bike and car rentals on tinos greece healthy year on the road I couldn t have asked for more!
WOW I managed to meet my average daily target of under £25 per day for on the ground costs! I ll admit now though that this was helped massively by the fact I was working (and spending bugger all) whilst in Morocco for a few months and the fact that the bulk of my NZ bill was taken care of by the parents which was epic of them. Still I had a few blow out months in  Australia which more than compensated for what I should ve been spending!
To be frank I was caught totally of guard with how much my flights have cost me over the course of the year it s heaps more expensive than I had anticipated. But in saying that I ve covered some HUGE distances! I think my goal for 2014 will have to be cutting down my flights, and hence saving some money.
I was however pretty stoked with my total yearly spend (even including bike and car rentals on tinos greece flights!). I ve done so many amazing things (and yes I m aware I do manage to wangle some freebies and discounts along the way) but even still I thought the final figure was going to be much higher!
Hopefully my yearly backpacker spend will help give you guys a better idea of what to spend on the road. I ve covered a good mixture of countries that I feel would easily represent a good RTW trip, mixing cheaper backpacker friendly bike and car rentals on tinos greece places with higher cost western destinations too.
Still everyones trip will be personal. Everyone bike and car rentals on tinos greece has their vices when it comes to spending and some of you will easily smash the backpacker target of £1000 a month whilst some of you will find it no worries to scrape by under that.
Related Posts... Stoked bike and car rentals on tinos greece To Get Back In The Backpacker Bubble! Monthly Travel Summary, Stats and Budget Aug 13 Travel Hacking Backpack For Free?! Monthly Travel Summary, Stats and Budget Jan 13 Monthly Travel Summary, Stats and Budget March 13
Chris I love your blog and for reasons just like this. You are not only a fun and free spirit, but you are also disciplined and organized. All of the information that you provide to your readers, either through stats or through great stories and photos, is invaluable.
Todays Top Posts The Cost Of A Year Of Backpacker Travel My 2013 The East Coast of Australia My Backpacking Mini Kuta, Bali One Of the Cheapest Places I've Been As Destinations How I Overlanded Through South East Asia (Inc Costs)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий