воскресенье, 30 марта 2014 г.

4. Research : Do a bit of research about the place you are going to beforehand. This will not only h


I wanted to do a quick post on some things that you must learn if you love to travel. This will not only keep your travel easier but will also keep you looking good in your travel photographs. After all, those photos will be your lovely memories
1. Basic Makeup : Learn how to do the basic makeup. airline ticket discount tickets As it is when you are travelling you cannot do much but basic grooming is a must. Basic makeup such as tinted moisturiser, eyeliner, blush and a lipstick/ lip gloss is enough if you get it right. They would add a bit of freshness to your face and obviously enhance airline ticket discount tickets your pictures.
2. Basic Blow-dry : This is so important. You MUST learn how to do your basic blow dry / iron your hair. That not only keep the frizz away but all keep your hair looking good all the time. This time during the trip the blow dryer in my room was not working so I thought I d get my blow-dry done at the salon. Unfortunately, the hotel salon was completely booked. So I convinced them if I could come to their salon and do my hair on my own. They gladly agreed. So I could look decent in my pics. Also, some basic hair styles would be an additional bonus.
3. Iron your clothes : Sometimes airline ticket discount tickets the ironing is so expensive at the hotels, you just don t want to pay for it. And sometimes it s not the money crunch, it s the time crunch. I only notice my crushed clothes  at the last moment. :| All the hotels have an iron and an iron board provided in the room. If not, ask for one. My mom forcibly taught me how to iron my clothes. Well! I was super finicky about getting the perfect pleats in my uniform skirt so she basically asked me to do it myself. Now I can t thank her enough.
4. Research : Do a bit of research about the place you are going to beforehand. This will not only help you plan your wardrobe better but will also let you know about the place etiquettes. For example in some places in middle east, it is rude to show too much skin. In fact even find out about the services that you hotel may be offering. You know..just the basic things.
5. Bargaining : Don t be rude to the locals, airline ticket discount tickets first thing. Bargain politely but you can bargain just about everywhere. airline ticket discount tickets Use your judgement. A smile and a polite attitude definitely helps in getting you a good bargain.
Loved the tips Rati. I didnt know about the blow drying thing. I mean I always stayed away from blow drying fearing it d add more frizz to my already frizzy hair. I have dry, thin air. Do you think blow drier would help?
u always share so useful and interesting things keep them coming , seriously airline ticket discount tickets apart from everything else I need to perfect the art of blow drying my own hair as I have extremely frizzy hair which look pathetic immediately after washing and it takes me forever to style them, hence I love getting it done at salons but its not always possible
U bet Rati! I hv seen women wearing heels up at Mountain at Gondola in gulmarg, airline ticket discount tickets they were actually climbing mountain at stage 2..and i was like WTF..i was struggling even in my sneakers..,comfy shoes r a must.
3. For areas of high humidity or areas with water scarcity, do not expect to wash clothes; pack more sets of clothes, or at least more undergarments. airline ticket discount tickets I learned this from my trip to Rajasthan, and this tip came handy when i visited Cherrapunjee last monsoon.
Packing sanitary napkins/ airline ticket discount tickets tampons in handbags helps a lot while traveling to near or far places. I have 2 or 3 in each of my handbags so that I need not worry about them while shifting things from one bag to another each time I change hand bags
Recent Comments René on Joy Apple and Strawberry Scrub Review René on Currently Loving Crisanda on OPI Nail Lacquer Suzi Skis the Pyrenees Review airline ticket discount tickets Crisanda on Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick #70 Gigolo Review Triya on Currently Loving
airline ticket discount tickets Faux Pas| Indian Fashion Blog Bali : Pura Puseh Desa Batuan, Goa Gajah, Rice Paddy, Kintamani Temple, Lake Mt Batur Bali : GWK Park, Kecak Dance, Padang Padang Beach, Coffee Plantation, Uluwatu Bali Day 1: Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple, Kecak Fire Dance Kuala lumpur, Malaysia Day 2 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Day 1 Meta

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий