четверг, 27 марта 2014 г.

Between visits, I look forward to planning our meals for our next trip. Most of all, though, I look


Missy Smith traveled company structure in travel and tourism to Walt Disney World ® for the first time in 1974. She then returned many years later, during college; a couple of years after getting company structure in travel and tourism married; and then again when their first daughter was almost 5 years old. It was at this point that she and her family fell in love with the magic of Disney!
Missy, her husband, Alan, and their two daughters now vacation company structure in travel and tourism at Walt Disney World ® yearly. They’ve also had the privilege of cruising on the Disney Wonder ® for a land/sea adventure, and Missy and Alan recently got to take a Disneyland ® vacation, too.
Their oldest daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, a mild form of autism. This can make vacationing challenging! But, because of Disney Magic, the Smith family can enjoy an almost company structure in travel and tourism “normal” family vacation every time they take a Disney vacation! As an agent of 3D Travel, Missy loves to take the idea of Disney Magic and sprinkle company structure in travel and tourism some pixie dust on all of her clients!
I keep coming back to Disney because of “the Magic” of Disney! Where else can you go and feel like you’re welcome everywhere? company structure in travel and tourism Disney is a place where my whole family can go and find something that makes them happy. It’s a place where we put all of our troubles aside and just enjoy each other as a family! Besides, it’s FUN!!!
My favorite part of making company structure in travel and tourism dreams come true for my clients is getting company structure in travel and tourism as excited about their trips as they are! I wish I could travel with all of my clients, just to see their reactions to everything!
Between visits, I look forward to planning our meals for our next trip. Most of all, though, I look forward to finding something “new” for my family company structure in travel and tourism to do on each trip, some little “surprise” for my daughters, and maybe even my husband!
Our travel company structure in travel and tourism agency's knowledge of Disney products has earned us the distinction of being named an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by Disney as a result of our agency's ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney company structure in travel and tourism vacation destinations worldwide.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий