суббота, 29 марта 2014 г.

Paranoid, Johnson has not issued legal proceedings in 2 years after he lost his case in arbitration


I too, have had my deposit kept by David Ballard earlier this year. He also became abusive when I met up with him by chance at Santa Maria golf club, where I spoke to him face to face. I believe that his so called contacts that he uses are not worth the paper that they are written on. This is the typical action of what gives the Costa Del Sol bad press. I live here, and I wish people like David Ballard should go back to the place they come from.
This may sound a little naive but is there no documentation relating to the state of the vehicle when hired, and another signed declaration upon return?. If not, it s no wonder these car rental people try it on.
They didn t notice damage of that magnitude when he returned it ? ? ? They have to get in to park it, and it would have been obvious. Your conclusion, Holmes. It did not happen, Watson. They should be denunciado-ed for attempt deception.
I rented a car from goldcar for a weekend. On the internet the price was 30 euros but after fuel and additional driver, insurance it was 190 euros. I could not claim the half tank of fuel back that was charged airline flight tracking canada at a high rate. This year I am going to run a car of my own in Spain and insure it there. I am always in fear of claims etc and if you pay for additional insurance it is very expensive so what is the point in being ripped off. I now hire from Europcar or Hertz if required. They may sound expensive at the start but they do not have all these con tricks such as all the others I have tried.
We usually rent 3-4 times a year when visiting our place in Andalucia, usually from the cheapest on the net. Always a scam going on somewhere, if not for exhorbitant full fuel tank prices, then for damage when returned. Amparo: I ve personal experience of rental staff refusing to check the car with me upon pick up ( If you don t like it, give me the keys back and rent from someone else. ), and also refusing to check the car when it is returned ( Don t worry, the insurance will cover any damage. ). We ve also been double dipped when a rental was hit by another driver airline flight tracking canada who accepted full responsibility, and the agency collected from the insurers AS WELL AS keeping our deposit! And then the internet broker accepting no responsibility for withheld funds, saying that they will investigate but that these things can take a while (18 months later still waiting). airline flight tracking canada Having your VISA number and a contract airline flight tracking canada where you accept all liability whatever the cause is simply a licence to steal, as my bills clearly show. Spanish, German, English, airline flight tracking canada they re all Car Rental Crooks .
The Olive Press are doing a good job here. As they have reported I also lost my deposit from Brian s Rent a Car. From my own investigation you can find similar stories on the Internet, for example on the Malaga Web Forum and also on the Trip Advisor airline flight tracking canada site.
I d like to congratulate Mr Evans for his courage and tenacity in taking this action. It s time for David Ballard to realise that his scam is over. Rod Wigley said it best David Ballard should go back to the place he came from . I ll second that!
**dyemiller**. If the adage you get what you pay for does not apply to the car rental sector, then it would appear there is a brilliant business opportunity here for someone with a little capital and a sense of professionalism. And then the cowboys would sit up and take notice. I find it difficult to believe no-one fits the bill at the airport.
Whenever I visit the UK I always use Europcar and they don t get their hands on my credit card until I have the status report and they don t get their keys back until I have the return status report. And they have never quibbled.
Since this article was published I have seen statements from the company (Briansrentacar)co-owner Claiming airline flight tracking canada that David Ballard did not make Comments to James Bryce that the people who have made representations to the company to dispute their version of Events are all LIARS.
Comments on Tripadvisor and Malagaweb show several problems with this company, However I now feel this answers airline flight tracking canada those on the site as to who has been telling the truth and who has been telling porkies as one commented!
Rod signed a 12 month contract, payment 1st day of each month. then on the second month 2 hours after he was due to pay he informed us he could not pay and wanted to return the car without any notice and in breach the contract he signed.
He changes airline flight tracking canada his story every year. Johnson dumped our car in the Gap garage in Arroyo on his way to hire another car at the airport. When the car was returned to our garage he was contacted to come inspect the damage on the car which he refused. He was sent photos of the damage and invoices which he ignored.
My company rented a car for me in Spain continuously airline flight tracking canada for 6 years, I needed to change the car every month and renew the contract. We used all the major companies depending on which one was cheapest at any given time. You could say I know a thing or two about renting in Spain.
In reply to Ballard s comment about my initial contract. The truth is that I signed an initial 3 month contract which expired on at the end of March 2012. ( I still have this paper work.) I paid in full to the end of March 2012. I never signed a twelve month contract.I never recieved another contact, so no contract existed. I simply told him I wanted to return the car a month later. He really is a complete liar as we all know. Having paid the March rental and been given a receipt for it, he had the nerve to ask for it again.His records reflect how bad the business is.
No ,he has instead airline flight tracking canada committed fraud by signing a declaration airline flight tracking canada with his credit card company that he did not sign the slip, receive any service or have any dispute regarding the service and now he brags on the internet he has claimed his money back from his credit card company illegally-
does this not show what type of person airline flight tracking canada he really is. We are waiting for the court proceedings he has promised so that we can prove our case before a judge showing the contract Evans signed airline flight tracking canada with no drivers chair broken.
Paranoid, Johnson has not issued legal proceedings in 2 years after he lost his case in arbitration with the Spanish reclamation office, WHY!!!! he too knows he has no chance to prove his case in front of a judge. We only wish he would so we can prove our case with all the photos invoices and emails.
Rod Wigley is typical of the costs del sol conmen, he did not pay his hire contract airline flight tracking canada on time and now posts a pack of statements airline flight tracking canada which are totally untrue, and he too slanders the name of David Ballard without any legal recourse.
I would just like to clarify airline flight tracking canada a couple of points raised by Mr Richardson. Although airline flight tracking canada I have claimed back the money wrongfully taken for my parents account, I provided to the credit card company all the documentation I was given at the time of hire from Mr David Ballard. So the Royal Bank of Scotland fraud unit made the claim on our behalf. Do you think they would have taken that action had I not been able to prove my case ? I think not Mr Richardson. You also forgot to mention you representative Monica who took the vehicle from me personally at Malaga airport and passed the vehicle all in order.From a legal point of view the aim was always to recover monies you took unlawfully. First part of that process was through the credit card company who issued payment, my next actions airline flight tracking canada had that failed would have been to issue you and your company with legal proceedings. However as you well know you lost your case with RBS. And my parents got their money back eventually.In relation to your claims that you will send out documentation from your clients accounts via e-mail to anyone who wants to see it. Well that is a direct breach airline flight tracking canada of the data protection act. And not an action to be recommended. The dealings I have had personally with your company have left a bitter taste. You appear to have more upset customers than any other car hire company in Malaga. Can they all be wrong Mr Richardson or just merely Liars as your partner airline flight tracking canada put it. Anyway my advise would still be to avoid your company airline flight tracking canada at all costs and as I stated to James Bruce in the original article, if this stops anyone else being treated as you have treated us then Iam happy with the outcome. Regards. David Evans.
1. It is not your parents account or if it is you fraudulently presented the card on the contract you signed, you gave the credit card on the contract you signed on the strict legal basis it was your credit card account. You signed the contract and the credit card slip in your own capacity. If it is your parents account airline flight tracking canada you would be required to notify us and they would be required to sign together with you
2. You did not provide to the credit card company RBS all the documents, nor did you inform them there was a dispute, airline flight tracking canada I spoke to the Royal Bank of Scotland regarding the card you provided to us, but they told me the chargeback was claimed on the basis of “not authorised payment” They were not aware the payment was in dispute or they would not claim back. We have sent your signed slip ,contract and damage invoices to RBS and they have promised to review your fraudulent claim back.
The contract airline flight tracking canada you signed states if there is any dispute relating to charges on the contract the matter will be adjudicated by Spanish court or arbitration with AECA and will not be charged back to the credit card.You signed this contract and then ignored your legal liability under the terms of this contract.
3…The royal Bank of Scotland are not an arbitration service and they were shocked when I told them you were claiming they had all the documents in this dispute and they were arbitrating the dispute on a rentacar contract according to you.
Do you honestly believe and ask all the internet to accept, airline flight tracking canada a young girl sent to meet you in departures where the car has to be removed within 2 minutes can inspect a car and approve airline flight tracking canada its condition when you took 35 minutes on receiving the car to inspect it and you did not specify on the contract airline flight tracking canada the driv

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий