четверг, 27 марта 2014 г.

I keep coming back to the Walt Disney World ® Resort, Disney Cruise Line ® and Disneyland ® because


My name is Amy Pruitt. I am a Disney fanatic whose love for the Magic Kingdom ® Park started europe discount travel packages long ago... I have been a regular visitor to the Walt Disney World ® Resort since I was four years old. I spent several birthdays at the parks, saved my money for summer visits, spent my honeymoon there, and have taken numerous family trips to the Walt Disney World ® Resort. Finally, I went on the Ultimate Field Trip with 3D Travel Company for the first time in 2006. While going on these trips and creating a wonderful friendship with the Scott family (owners of 3D Travel Company), it felt natural that if I was going to sell Disney, it would be with them. They have been wonderful mentors and even better friends. I am lucky to have found my dream job of creating magical vacations with a truly magical company.
We've also had the benefit of going on several Disney cruises. These vacations are amazing for us. It is everything that you would imagine coming from Disney. I feel pampered and special. My husband, europe discount travel packages Barry, gets to relax. My kiddos, Alyx Daniel, have so much fun they don't want to come home! We try to experience every aspect europe discount travel packages of the cruise and do a pretty good job. Did I mention the food? Oh my, the food is amazing. This is definitely the ultimate Disney vacation. A little bit of something for everyone.
I am a College of Disney Knowledge graduate. This means that I have gone through Disney's exclusive training for travel agents for the Walt Disney World ® Resort, Disneyland europe discount travel packages ® Resort, Disney Cruise Line ®. I have kept up on Disney training through various on-site and on-line classes. europe discount travel packages I've gotten a lot of tips and amazing information that will help me to help you. I want to make sure that everyone can afford a Disney vacation. With the knowledge I acquired from my Disney training as well as my 3D Travel Company training, I can make sure you get the most for your money. When you are ready to start planning your dream Disney destination, please choose me as your agent. I will make it a magical adventure!
I keep coming back to the Walt Disney World ® Resort, Disney Cruise Line ® and Disneyland ® because I love the way it makes me feel. I get to be taken care of, be a kid again, create wonderful lasting memories with my kids and pass this love along to future generations.
I am always happy when a client finds out that a vacation europe discount travel packages package actually works with their budget when they thought there was no way they could experience it. Being able to stay on property, eat at the restaurants and take advantage of all of the amazing service that Disney has to offer is my favorite part. When they get as excited as their kids about going and planning their trip, I know that the magic is there.
I look forward to returning to Disney as soon as I can because europe discount travel packages I like the way that I feel when I am there. Nobody does service like a Disney cast member. EVERYONE is special at Disney. europe discount travel packages Every detail is looked at in order to make everything perfect.
My favorite resort is Disney’s Pop Century Resort. We have stayed europe discount travel packages at this resort europe discount travel packages MANY times over the years. We love the larger than life characters, the memorabilia, the music and all of the fun that goes on there. We love how is smells like waffle cones when you walk into the lobby. europe discount travel packages We’ve stay at other resorts and love them but none as much as Disney’s Pop Century Resort... it feels like home.
Authorized Disney Vacation Planner specializing in Walt Disney World ®,  Disneyland® , and  Disney Cruise Line® .  Also trained in various cruise lines, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Sandals Beaches All-Inclusive Resorts.
Our travel agency's knowledge of Disney products has earned europe discount travel packages us the distinction of being named an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by Disney as a result of our agency's ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий