четверг, 27 марта 2014 г.

Our travel agency's knowledge of Disney products has earned us the distinction of being named an Aut


Hello my name is Cindy Fragozo. I am so excited to be a part of the 3D Travel team! I am a mother of two; I have one Pirates and one little Princess, who are seven years apart. I have been married to my husband Anthony for nine years. Anthony is a Youth pastor at our local church, and we are constantly being told we act like children.
I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom, I home school my youngest two children. I like to take walks on the beach to collect treasures. I love to craft and make new things out of old. I actually took my crafty skills on our last trip to Walt Disney World ® Resort! My family loves to travel and have been from one end of the US to the other with many stops along the way to see roadside oddities. I love to find those little things that not many people know about, and share them with others.
I cannot wait to help you to find all of the wonderful little things on your Disney Vacation that make it extra special. From Pixie dust to booking your character meals, and one of my favorite things, getting the best possible deal for your pocketbook too! Even if it means a little more work for me, I am excited to be able to help you have the most magical Disney trip.
I have been to Walt Disney World ® Resort 6 times, and cannot wait to return again. I love the magic of Disney everywhere you go, everything you see is so magically thought out and planned to perfection, so that you can escape from the everyday, to an amazing fairytale land where you can be a child, a princess, a pirate, or whatever your imagination can conjure up. Pixie dust all around, a place surrounded by magic, which is why I love Disney!
I really enjoy the technology and imagination and planning miami airport car rental behind every aspect of every detail at Walt Disney World ®, nothing is done in a hurry to get an attraction "out" but it is all given great thought, there is so much complexity to even the smallest miami airport car rental details. This is why I love going back, you can never see every detail.
I enjoy bringing creativity to my home in between visits, we bake Mickey Mouse shaped biscuits, countdown calendars to our next trip, and remember our favorite things from recent trips by making photo books, and crafts.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort is my personal favorite because miami airport car rental it is playful and fun with lots to look at and reminiscent of yester year. No matter when you grew up you will find memorabilia of your past.
Our travel agency's knowledge of Disney products has earned us the distinction of being named an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by Disney as a result of our agency's ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий