понедельник, 29 декабря 2014 г.

"Has Freddie Mercury left me big shoes to fill? Of course," Lambert said in an interview. "That's wh


Queen might reunite to tour again with Adam Lambert, the American Idol wonderboy that looks like the only one that could fit, at least in part, in Freddie Mercury s shoes. Bryan May and Roger Taylor, the band s pillars, have found in Adam Lambert a new source of energy to reunite Queen for good, as their 2014 summer makaha beach oahu vacation rentals concerts with the young prodigy received high accolades from old and new Queen fans alike.
“Has Freddie Mercury left me big shoes to fill? Of course,” Lambert said in an interview. “That’s why I have such fabulous makaha beach oahu vacation rentals shoes on tour. You should see my fuckin’ heels! But fortunately, Freddie and I have some things in common. We’re both big, loud singers, but our voices are different, so finding my own voice within the songs has been an interesting challenge. It’s important to put my own stamp on them without straying too far from the originals. The key is to be mindful of the original intention of the songs. What is the emotional core of this song? What feeling is it trying to generate in the listener? I try to focus on that.”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий