четверг, 25 декабря 2014 г.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) -- The West Los Angeles College football team battled it out Saturday evening


CBS2 / KCAL9 CBS2/KCAL9 is part of CBS Television Stations, a division of CBS Corp. and one of the largest network-owned station groups in the country. CBS Studio City Broadcast Center 4200 Radford Avenue Studio City, CA [ ] KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO travel bus groups is Southern California’s only all-news radio station and the most credible local source for news coverage. KNX 1070 is one of the most respected and honored stations in the nation and has [ ]
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) travel bus groups — The West Los Angeles College football team battled it out Saturday evening with Pierce travel bus groups College. And after the game, the teams battled again when the visiting team discovered someone had ransacked their locker room.
The West LA team visiting Pierce at their home turf in Woodland Hills discovered that sometime after half-time, someone burglarized their locker room and stole lots of personal property as much as $15,000 worth.
They took my iPhone, my iPad. I had some Beats by Dre [headphones] travel bus groups that was taken from me. They took my clothes. So I had to go home in my uniform. What else did they take? They took my money out of my wallet. They took my Social Security card, said Trayviel travel bus groups Boone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий