понедельник, 29 декабря 2014 г.

I have no interest in seeing this, but I think Lambert is an excellent choice to fit Freddie's onsta


I think it is too easy to think you can replace one queen with another florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan queen and get a good result. I'm not into Lambert's florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan Broadway rock voice personally. But guess I will check out the YouTube's of this concert.
I am interested in checking this out just to have an opportunity to see Queen's Brian May lead brilliance, but Lambert better be awesome cos Freddie it way too hard to follow. Its Queen though so I am hoping to go to this -pseudo tribute event.
twosteves florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan wrote: I think it is too easy to think you can replace one queen with another queen and get a good result. I'm not into Lambert's Broadway rock voice personally. But guess I will check out the YouTube's florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan of this concert.
twosteves wrote: I think it is too easy to think you can replace one queen with another queen and get a good result. I'm not into Lambert's Broadway florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan rock voice personally. florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan But guess I will check out the YouTube's of this concert.
This is akin to the Michael Hutchenceless INXS or the Stuart Adamsonless florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan Big Country and Queen had a much, much bigger influence on modern music than these 2 bands. And it doesn't work. I couldn't bear watching and listening to Queen without Freddie......why couldn't they just grow old gracefully and let sleeping dogs lie?
Also, I'm assuming some of you guys might be going to the new Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull show on December florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan 15 2014 in Melbourne? I just noticed some big posters up around the CBD while driving to work today.
I think Brian May so wants to do Queen---I florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan can't stand Lambert's style of riffing and riffing, so annoying---Freddie didn't florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan riff---but I'll check out Georg Michael as I at least like his voice a little---guess May didn't want to do a tribute band singer.
They were advertising that concert on TV here and for a brief moment I was interested in going. I never had the chance to see them while Freddie was alive. I'm not sure if they ever came here with Paul Rodgers. At any rate, after that brief moment I decided to pass.
I've never heard Adam Lambert sing, so I can't really comment on his vocal ability, although I have heard that he is quite good. However, I really wish they would stop this Queen plus stuff. Mercury was a one of a kind and you're never going to replace him, so stop trying. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Brian and Roger are both good singers in their own right and could bring in a bass player and keyboardist to fill out the lineup. Or they could bring back Timothy Staffel and go back to the Smile moniker. Either would be preferable to what they're doing now. Plus, I'd rather see more new studio material and less rehashing florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan of glory days. At least Roger put out a new solo album.
I have no interest in seeing this, but I think Lambert is an excellent choice to fit Freddie's onstage role. I'm sure he's not one-tenth the creative mind that Freddie was, but so what? This is about performance. And Brian and Roger will be there to play the songs as only they know how.
Also, I'm assuming some of you guys might be going to the new Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull show on December 15 2014 in Melbourne? I just noticed some big posters up around the CBD while driving to work today.
Thanks for the heads up re IA Oz tour. I can stand Tull (their florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan music legacy is monumental IMHO) but can't stand IA's voice since it went AWOL some 2 decades florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan ago. I go for the music. I'll probably fork out my weekly allotted pension to purchase 1 ticket.
Forum Permissions You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий