понедельник, 29 декабря 2014 г.

Together, the two friends gleefully tore into Queen classic Another One Bites The Dust together to t


From ArtRave pop diva to Cheek To Cheek jazz chanteuse, Lady Gaga is truly a musical chameleon. And last night, the Born This Way singer-songstress delighted an unsuspecting audience with yet another musical switch-up: Glam-rock goddess!
Yesterday, rent exotic cars in new york while down under for the Australian leg of her ArtRave , Gaga popped out on stage during the acclaimed Adam Lambert and Queen Tour in Sydney, which has electrifying audiences all over the world this summer. (It makes sense, too — Gaga is named after Queen s Radio Ga Ga, after all!)
Together, the two friends rent exotic cars in new york gleefully tore into Queen classic Another One Bites The Dust together to the roaring delight of the crowd. Tonight I felt alive in a way I have not before. I returned to the Radio GaGa mothership to pay homage to my leaders. It was emotional and wild, Gaga wrote on Instagram. So much fun tonight! @ladygaga Lambert rent exotic cars in new york wrote on his page.
I normally would be upset since I am a Glambert and believe Adam gets no respect, but I know he loves Gaga and this no doubt made him happy. She did not sell out her concert rent exotic cars in new york but QAL sold out their concert. I am so proud of Adam. I wish Gaga would do a song with Adam. He gets no media coverage but other artists in America get it all. When will people finally recognize the great talent that he is. Thanks for the article but did you like Adam? There is no one like him.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий