вторник, 30 декабря 2014 г.

The content of Solo Traveler and any resources published by Solo Traveler are meant for entertainmen


Earlier this month, car rental fox california I tried to change the date of my flight to the UK. I knew there would be a fee but $300? That s a lot. My desire to change was a convenience issue, not anything serious, so I kept my money and my original travel plans.
What if my mom, who is 85, had taken seriously ill. Would I have been able to change my flights without being dinged the fee? Looking at the fine print of my travel insurance , I confirmed that I would be able to cancel my flights and be compensated for any fees. Should the need arise, I can also return early from a trip for the same reason.
When digging car rental fox california through the fine print for the information above I also discovered car rental fox california something that I didn t know (or, at least, I didn t remember). My insurance car rental fox california covers the round-trip economy class transportation of someone to visit me when I m travelling alone should I be hospitalized for more than three days. If injuries mean that I require a bedside companion, the benefit takes place immediately. Further, my travel insurance will then also cover my companion.
When buying insurance make sure that you buy what you need. My insurance covers emergency medical care, flights and travel accidents, the loss of baggage and personal effects and trip cancellation or interruption. I lost my glasses while hiking in the UK last month. With the police car rental fox california report, my insurance has covered this loss. Yeah!
Take note of how to submit a claim. Keep original receipts for all expenditures you think you ll claim and even things you don t think you ll claim. Having everything is better than missing something. Keep copies of all reports made to authorities and any proof of ownership documents.
You can buy your insurance online or speak to a consultant. When I bought my travel insurance I called and it was great to speak with someone, to be able to ask questions, car rental fox california to have my insurance customized and to hear what my coverage is.
Hi Janice and ReAnn. After reading your comments, I just tried the AMEX travel Insurance link. Still not accepting. By the way, Janice thanks for your info on travel Insurance. I always make sure I have it, but you are correct it s all in the fine print and some policies are much better than others.
My glasses, though bifocals, were not expensive. I bought them online at Clearly Contacts and they cost just less than $300 which happens to be the limit to the value of any one item. I would look into the possibility of getting a rider for one special item. I suspect that s a possibility. But oh yes, we must check the terms and conditions.
Next time I ll call and get a customized policy. Although when my computer was stolen in South Africa earlier this year, Travel Guard eventually paid about half the value. Might have been more if I d listed my tech equip. I won t travel without it.
The content of Solo Traveler and any resources published by Solo Traveler car rental fox california are meant for entertainment and inspiration only. Every person and every travel situation is different. Your safety, satisfaction and fun traveling solo are your responsibility alone and not that of Solo Traveler, its publisher, car rental fox california editor and/or writers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий