среда, 31 декабря 2014 г.

Hola world! As I have promised you, today I've prepared my personal Barcelona diary with the most be


Hola world! As I have promised you, today I’ve prepared my personal Barcelona diary with the most beautiful and famous places of this stunning city. First of all, when traveling in Barcelona I advise you to take a one day Sightseeing Bus ticket as it’s the easiest way to admire the entire information tickets travel city with its most visited spots. The tour itinerary has three bus lines which you can change from any bus stop and even if we have rented a car for our entire 10 days journey, we still didn t miss the chance to try the Barcelona Bus Turistic for a day ( plus it has free wifi inside the bus – how cool is that? :D). Starting with the main (blue) information tickets travel line we were able to see Placa de la Cataluna, Casa Batlo, which was also 5 minutes by walk from our hotel and of course we could not have missed Gaudi’s famous roman church La Sagrada Familia ( that’s like the Eiffel Tour for Paris). What can I say? Gosh, what a beauty! After what I’ve see I can honestly put the hand on my heart and say that Barcelona is the place to be! I mean, who wouldn’t love to live in such a perfect location? Right next to the beach, with the most perfect climate in the entire world and with such a beautiful and melodious language ( latin power, hell yeah :D) I have to say I absolutely fell in love with this city.
After la Sagrada, our next stop was Park Guell which offers its visitors an amazing view over Barcelona and then El Pueblo Espanol, which is an architectural museum placed information tickets travel in one of the most emblematic information tickets travel areas of Barcelona, just a few meters far from the Fountains of Montjuïc. It is one of the biggest attractions of the city because of a single set featuring about contemporary art, architecture, crafts and gastronomy in a quiet, safe and peaceful environment.
information tickets travel

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий