вторник, 26 февраля 2013 г.

After reading and doing lots of research I have fallen in love with the Selenza Hotel in Madrid. Pri


After reading and doing lots of research I have fallen in love with the Selenza Hotel in Madrid. Price seems to slide around $225-250 on various websites (Tablet, expedia). I also like the AC Recoletos for location red roof inns in wilmington north carolina and contemporary design and price is about $50 less per night. Does anyone have opinions on either red roof inns in wilmington north carolina hotels? We will be there in early May for 3 nights.
I personally like the 4-star AC Recoletos, great location and service, but the 5-star Selenza isn't bad and gets a good writeup in Maribel's Guide to Hotels in Madrid. They also have an excellent restaurant, Ram n Freixa red roof inns in wilmington north carolina Madrid. The difference in price has to do with one being a 4-star and the other a 5-star deluxe property with only 44 rooms.
I do not know the Selenza, however I have stayed twice at the AC Recoletos and was very pleased both times. As you mention, it is a contemporary, hip kind of place more with a minimalist pure look - not to everyone's liking. Free mini-bar a nice perk, loved the Hi-Fi in the room (brought some of our own CD's as well). Be aware that if you are traveling with someone you do not know very well, there is only a frosted glass wall between the bedroom and the bathroom. As you probably know,, the location is fantastic !
I would return again without hesitation, provided the price is adequate. FWIW, the first time I paid 120 euros, and the second time we snapped a special red roof inns in wilmington north carolina rate of 100 euros with breakfast included. I am not sure it would be worth it to me to pay more than say 140 euros or so. But that is only my own opinion

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий