среда, 27 февраля 2013 г.

Be sure to check out my clip of Breadbar (a bakery/sandwich shop in West Hollywood), that is spearhe


Like turn-of-the-century photographer August Sander's "People of the 20th Century" (where he tried to record all of German society - from industrialists to circus performers) I continue to follow my taste buds in shooting my epic 21st Century Los Angeles epicureal photo/video series that's suitable for framing.
And I film almost everything: from the Valley's Bob's Big Boy Coffee Shop and Eagle Rock's 1955 landmark of Italian cuisine, Casa Bianca , to L.A.'s latest hip speakeasy The Tar Pit (from Mark Peel of Campanile ) and everyone's favorite neighborhood Hollywood hang, Birds .
I record audio and capture a tasty photo/video segment of 26 local restaurants, at 10 second each, in this five-minute video serial. With more than 130 nighttime car rental places restaurant photos I've published on Twitter ( click here to see the latest ones), I am just scratching L.A.'s Teflon surface of unequaled dining experiences. This time I've shot a savory and intoxicating nocturnal mix of enticing cafes, pungent dives, and exotic ethnic eateries.
As an example, I walked the short block of Little Ethiopia on Fairfax car rental places Avenue in the heart of L.A., and zeroed in on Rahel , the only all-vegetarian Ethiopian restaurant in Los Angeles? Also, of special note, I take you inside the bustling kitchen of downtown L.A.'s cool and elegant Rivera - the kitchen and appetizer bar is separated from the outside by large ceiling-to-floor windows.
Be sure to check out my clip of Breadbar (a bakery/sandwich shop in West Hollywood), that is spearheading the celebrity chef Pop-up Restaurant theme -- this month featuring a twist on the budget "Japanese Salaryman" bowls of ramen, topped with pork belly and foie gras, from Chef Kazuo Shimamura. And, I also hit Ye Old Kings Head Pub/Restaurant (one block from the ocean on Santa Monica Boulevard) on the day USA fought England to a tie in the World Cup soccer game -- be sure to check out the rowdy, wild crowd out front!
The Chef takes the haute out of cuisine, creating recipes for the people. I cook with ingredients costing about 99.99 cents, or less, and I also find great meal deals throughout Los Angeles -- featuring playful prose, delicious photos and clever videos. By the way, I am not affiliated with the 99c only Stores.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий