четверг, 30 октября 2014 г.

By the way I am an anglo-european and used to live in southern Spain for a couple of years. How do y


Entertainment Features Gang Injunctions Good Cop / Bad Cop Legal Lies I Heard News People of CA v. Aubrey Berry People of CA v. Johannes Mehserle People of CA v. Jonathan Fajardo People bus tour of washington dc of CA v. Pedro Espinoza People of CA v. Stephanie Lazarus People of FL v. George Zimmerman Photos Policing Politics Race Rampart Police Scandal Sports Videos
Thanks for the pictures bro.. I m from morocco, but I m livin in Spain at this moment. I remember a couple of years ago there were heavy riots in whole Europe, but mostly in france, because french police killed two moroccan kids with no reason. I m not against riots, but i think burnin your neighboors bus tour of washington dc shops and cars won t help. It is very sad, we have to find another way to fight.
Well, it did help.. in many ways a-lot. For instance communities and neighborhoods that ones held a bad reputation due to crime, drugs, murders etc.. now, some twenty years later being considered nice and safe areas to live and raise families. 1991 s LA compared to 2012 s LA is night and day.
By the way I am an anglo-european and used to live in southern Spain for a couple of years. How do you feel you and your kind gets treated by Spain? I know where I stand and how I feel about you and your kind, which, is in no way, shape or form live under the same circumstance as black americans. You see, black americans are AMERICANS regardless of color. You are NOT and WILL never be EUROPEANS.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий