понедельник, 27 октября 2014 г.

I would 100% NOT stay in Groveland if there was anything available in the Valley. One absolutely doe


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review cruise line luxury package vacation our full Privacy Policy cruise line luxury package vacation .
Help! I am trying to plan a trip to see a few sites in Yosemite (sequoias, yosemite falls, and el capitan) and made my original plans to go to Yellowstone (where I usually go every year). I will be flying into Salt Lake City. I got a great deal on a car rental for 7 days in SLC ($159 unltd miles) and am hoping to drive from SLC to Yosemite cruise line luxury package vacation -- then to Yellowstone where I'd like to spend a few days before heading back to SLC.
To get to Yellowstone, I'd head back over Hy 120, take 395 up to Carson City and head across I-80. At Wells, NV head north on Hwy 93 which is a little quicker and you wont' have to retrace your tracks to Salt Lake City.
Sacramento definitely. I usually cruise line luxury package vacation take Hwy 16 out of Sac to 49S. Plan plenty of time on 49 to Groveland which I would use as base camp for a Yosemite Visit rather cruise line luxury package vacation than stay in the valley. Less expensive, nice accommodations, everything from yurts to hotels. Most of what you really want to see is not in the valley anyway and a couple of day trips or an overnight stay at the Ahwahnee $$$$$$$ but worth it is plenty for the Valley if no strenuous hikes are on the menu.
I would 100% NOT stay in Groveland if there was anything available in the Valley. One absolutely does not have to be as 'spendy' as the Ahwahnee -- but Groveland is 50 miles/90 minutes from the Valley.
The Yosemite Lodge in the Valley , or any of the other accomodations within the village is worthwhile to avoid commuting. They do fill up quickly but rooms do open up as reservations are canceled ,so worth rechecking frequently.
The car rental was not too bad. Gas prices in CA seem to be getting worse. Depending on when you get into Fresno, you might want to spend the night in Oakhurst and come in the south entrance in the morning.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий