понедельник, 27 октября 2014 г.

If you live in Denver I assume you have a car. There is a lot of interesting mountains west of Denve


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
I'm considering going to Yellowstone in mid-May. I'll be traveling alone. I live in Denver. I've found a cheap ticket to Salt Lake City. I'm wondering if there is anything worth seeing on the Denver to Salt Lake City route or should I just save time and fly into Salt Lake City and go from there? Also, is there anything intriguing to see between Salt Lake and Yellowstone? Also, any recommendations on Yellowstone itself would be appreciated.
If you live in Denver I assume you have a car. There is a lot of interesting mountains west of Denver on the way to SLC that you really might like to see and know about. If you fly to SLC and rent a car, how does that work out for being cheaper than you just driving all the way?
Not sure I understand why you would want to go to SLC to go to Yellowstone. It is not on the way. SLC may be closer since it is further west but you still have to go north a long ways. It not the most interesting drive between Denver and Yellowstone - wide open Wyoming but it improves the last hundred miles or so. Unless I am missing a big something, just drive from Denver. You might want to check a map of the area.
SLC is 2.5 hours closer but you'd spend at least that much time driving to DIA, waiting for your flight, flying and then gathering your luggage and renting a car in SLC. When all is said and done, you'd probably spend more total time travelling if you fly to SLC rather than drive directly from Denver to Yellowstone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий