среда, 26 февраля 2014 г.

As Ghandi said,  In the midst of darkness, light persists. Be persistent in the pursuit of light. Pa


When my husband s co-worker suggested Sixt I was scared.  (Not oh my goodness I m going to be murdered scared just an What if I get to the airport and the car they give me is a buggy with no roof scared.)
But being the daredevil I am (well being the money conscious chick down to my soul) I booked it (online they only take reservations online) (another scary thing TRUSTing the reservation really worked and someone knows I want a car)
Sometimes they are very busy and will just not answer their phone. You can leave a message but it s the car rental business and I don t think they are good at answering machines.  So call back till they answer and take care of you.
Bottom line:  This writer saved over $450 by renting through them for 10 days instead of through a car company at the airport. Don t know about you, but that s worth a little phone hassle .which you  won t have because you read this article here.
There was a mistake on my paperwork causing an extra day to be charged.  I emailed them (they seem to like this contact) and they took it off quickly.  They are new to the USA so they have their pains in dealing with us Americans but to save $450 it was worth a tiny problem.
As Ghandi said,  In the midst of darkness, light persists. Be persistent in the pursuit of light. Pay close attention to the small moments of joy. Don t fail to appreciate them just because you may have [...]
About Laurie Comedian Laurie McDermott, known to thousands of fans as “The CEO of the House,” is a captivating performer with a fresh face and a unique hampton inns point-of-view that has fans clamoring to hear what she’s going to say next.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий