пятница, 28 февраля 2014 г.

Something to think about: Experts say that, if you include everything (depreciation, insurance, gas,


If you’re planning a trip to California or Hawaii in the near future,  Hotwire www.hotwire.com has some great deals on car rentals from many of the major car rental companies–under $20 a day; in some cities as low as $15.
TIP: If you rent from a neighborhood outlet, as opposed to one at an airport, it is cheaper, because you avoid extra charges that the airport tacks on.   Enterprise www.enterprise.com/car_rental has the most neighborhood outlets.  So, when I need to rent a car, I compare Enterprise rates (neighborhood, if I don’t have to rent at the airport) with Hotwire and take the cheapest.
You can avoid renting a car at the airport by having a friend pick you up and take you to the car rental store away from the airport, or sometimes you can take public transportation to the rental store.   Enterprise will pick you up within five miles of their store.  So another option may be to call Enterprise to pick you up at your hotel, if they have an outlet nearby.  As my daddy used to say, “there’s more than one way to skin a cat.”  Sorry, you cat lovers (and I am one), it was just a figure of speech.
Something to think about: Experts say that, if you include everything (depreciation, insurance, gas, maintenance and repair, taxes, registration fees), and you drive an average of 10,000 miles a year (which is about the national average), it costs you more than fifty cents a mile to drive a car you own. Do the math; that is about $14 a day, about half or more of the cost of renting a one bedroom apartment in many cities.  If you don’t drive your car every day, and many baby boomers and seniors don’t, do some analysis to determine if it would be cheaper for you to sell your car(s) and rent one when you need a car.  This could be quite feasible for those who live in a city that has decent vacation rentals in the caribbean public transportation.  I realize that leaves out a lot of cities in the United States, unfortunately, including most of California, San Francisco excepted.
I lived in Boston for three years and didn’t own a car, just rented one when I needed to go somewhere that was not convenient for public vacation rentals in the caribbean transportation or when I needed to transport something besides myself that was heavy or bulky.
Living in Paris now, I don’t need a car.  I rented one to travel in the South of France. vacation rentals in the caribbean  When I move from Europe some day, I am considering living in Portland, Oregon.  I don’t believe I will need to own a car there.  Cars are expensive, a major contributor to your cost of living.  If you really don’t need one every day, consider renting one when you need it.   Enterprise is especially beneficial, because they will pick you up from home and take you to their store and take you home when you have returned vacation rentals in the caribbean the car.
I’m Francis. In 2008, i realize a dream, from a tour of the world. I’ve off for a year in India to Australia and Argentina vacation rentals in the caribbean to Mexico. This year made me realize what i already knew: the world is filled with wonders and extraordinary cultures.
Amazing Nha Trang Day tour Buy a the world tour ticket from a travel vacation rentals in the caribbean agency Be open to opportunities coming to you ! How to Get Best Holidaying in Bangkok with Kids Honeymoon vacation rentals in the caribbean Destinations Europe Advice

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий