среда, 26 февраля 2014 г.

Kind of on-topic: can anyone tell me why on God s earth it s so hard to find a Prius in rental fleet


General Drive Electric Orlando Launches Nation s Largest EV Rental Program With Free Charging and Loads of Additional Perks (w/videos) Drive Electric ohio used travel trailer Orlando Launches Nation s Largest EV Rental Program With Free Charging and Loads of Additional Perks (w/videos)
Securing America s Future Energy and The Electrification ohio used travel trailer Coalition ohio used travel trailer are proud to announce the launch of Drive Electric Orlando the nation s largest electric vehicle rental program, designed to put Americans behind the wheel of a secure energy future. A groundbreaking partnership between rental car agencies, hotels, theme parks, and the City of Orlando, DEO is giving Orlando s 56 million annual visitors a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience the fun and excitement of electric vehicles.
With over 300 charging stations (some of which are free) and dozens of EVs to rent, Drive Electric Orlando hopes to get the public/tourists behind the wheel of plug-ins in an effort to convince them that electric is the way of the future.
Kind of on-topic: can anyone tell me why on God s earth it s so hard to find a Prius in rental fleets? If I m taking a trip out of town, gas is a huge consideration. A more efficient cruiser could save me hundreds that the rental agency could share with me. Yes, this is only a question in my mind because I m considering having an EV as my only vehicle.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий