вторник, 25 февраля 2014 г.

For my brother's (13th) birthday, we went to Wheel's Inn. Over all it was pretty good. On they way t


For my brother's military space a travel (13th) birthday, we went to Wheel's Inn. Over all it was pretty good. On they way there, our air conditioner smelt like green beans, military space a travel and eventually stopped working. This of course, was one of the bad things. It was a rough start because the room they gave us also had a broken air conditioner. They ended up giving us two rooms to stay in, so I got to have my own bed. (thank the Lord!) Then we played military space a travel lots of video games, watched some of Monster's Inc, went on the go-carts, mini-golfed, finished the movie, played more video games, went bowling, watch South Park Season 9 (Mike's birthday gift) and FINALLY went to sleep. Then my mom woke us up at 10am because the check-out was earlier then we thought. military space a travel Then we played more video games (I got high score on the Scat Cat game on my first try!) and we finally cashed in all our tickets. I got a care bear and a dice lamp. How rad is that? Mike didn't want anything with his 2000 points though. Then we got some Wendy's, and went home.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий