четверг, 27 февраля 2014 г.

My husband and I are planning a two day visit to Munich in late July and would appreciate recommenda


My husband and I are planning a two day visit to Munich in late July and would appreciate recommendations for a 4 star hotel that would be well located ( no more than a 10-15 minute walk to museums and historic areas). calgary rental car We don't mind taking subways or buses, but given our short stay , we want to be in a central calgary rental car location. We are flying in and out of the city so train station location is not necessary. Also, is air conditioning a must in July? From what I can gather calgary rental car from some hotel websites, not all of the hotels have air conditioning. Also, any recommendations for organized walking calgary rental car tours? I see that there are several companies offering them.Thanks!
yeah, be sure you check if the specific hotel has AC, as the star ratings in Germany calgary rental car don't guarantee you that with 4*. I was surprised as I booked a 4* hotel in Dresden and couldn't imagine a 4* hotel wouldn't have AC, it didn't occur to me. Well, it was extremely hot that July, and this hotel didn't have AC, and I was very uncomfortable. In France, AC is required to be classified as a 4* hotel, which is what I was used to.
The major (arts) museums are in one spot maybe 1km NW of the historic city center. You get there easily by tram (even if you walked those 15minutes, you'd be walking where the tram runs, which does not make much sense IMO). So I'd rather stay close to the sights of the center.
As almost any A/C I know here in hotels is the modern calgary rental car central supply with either warm or cool air, you also do not get the full blast as from an old-fashioned individual calgary rental car unit hanging calgary rental car outside of the window. Also most larger hotels operate in-room electricty with the hotel keycard. On a hot summer day, that means that also A/C is not running when you are away. A workaround scenario is to leave one of your keycards in the slot in the room so A/C will keep running.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий