четверг, 27 февраля 2014 г.

Hi, everyone, my fianc and I are starting our June honeymoon with a few nights in Paris and I used t


Hi, everyone, my fianc and I are starting our June honeymoon with a few nights in Paris and I used to live there years ago but I had an apartment so never dealt with hotels. I am looking online united kingdom holidays and seems pretty pricey. We would like to pay $100ish a night and I would like a quaint little place perhaps with balcony or at least French windows
If you're talking US dollars, that's just above 70 euros a night, which for two people is definitely in the very low budget range for Paris. You can't afford to be choosy at that price without adjusting some part of your expectations. I would start with a site like booking.com - there's united kingdom holidays not a lot under 75 euros/night, but it's a good indication of what you get for that price.
We liked the Hotel Port Royal, near (surprise) Port Royal. We really liked the neighborhood, on the outer reaches of the 5th, on an attractive boulevard. united kingdom holidays It's a fairly easy walk from the Luxembourg Gardens and Jardins united kingdom holidays des Plantes. We walked all over from there, but there were also good transportation options.
Our room was tiny, and not exactly oozing with charm, but with your budget, you can't buy much charm. Many of the rooms in the hotel have a shared bath, but we requested one of those with a private bath. My main complaint was a severe lack of electrical outlets. Bring an extension cord and a multi-outlet adapter.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий