суббота, 30 марта 2013 г.

A few months ago, I mentioned that I'd like to have a small camera for my purse. There are times I'd


Dear Hoodlum-looking Young Man: If you don t, at some point, look at your buddies who are wearing los angeles lakers sports apparel their pants below their butt cheeks (just like you) and think to yourself You really look stupid! I don t know if there s any hope for you worry about you.
Dear Other Young Man, I don t think the girl you were with appreciated being subjected to your pants on the ground. I sure didn t! Crack is whack!! I don t think you were trying to be cool maybe you didn t realize it but didn t you feel a draft??
Dear Cock of the Walk Server: I don t think you really deserved a tip, but we left you a decent one anyway. Somehow I feel ashamed to not leave a gratuity even when you have done nothing to merit it.
Dear Young Mother: I realize she scared los angeles lakers sports apparel you running out in the parking lot but if you don t stop yelling at her like that, I promise one day you will regret it, and you won t be able to take any of it back.
A few months ago, I mentioned los angeles lakers sports apparel that I'd like to have a small camera for my purse. There are times I'd like to take a picture, but my camera is too big to lug around everywhere I go, and I miss some pretty good photo opps. Ole Boy remembered, los angeles lakers sports apparel and he got me one...here are some pictures I took this weekend with my new camera....
Great pictures taken with your new camera! So sweet for Ole Boy to remember and to surpise you like that! Sounds like it was a very nice weekend celebrating an important date :) Happy early birthday! betty Reply Delete rmslil los angeles lakers sports apparel February 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий