суббота, 30 марта 2013 г.

The Drury Inn hotel in Birmingham, Alabama off of State Farm Parkway is one of my favorites. The hot


I stayed last night at the Drury Inn and Suites in Nashville k and k hotel george london discount rates , TN on business. At check-in, everything went quickly and smoothly. The entire process only took about 5 minutes even though there were several guests checking in at the same time. I was very impressed.
The hotel lobby is nicely decorated and there s plenty of seating for the breakfast area. Breakfast this morning was much better than most offered by hotels. I had sausage, biscuits and gravy, and french toast. It was all very good. They also had an assortment of fruits, muffins, pastries, waffles, and more. I was especially impressed with their selection of beverages at the breakfast bar. There were multiple coffees, milk, fruit juices, and a Coca-Cola fountain assortment.
Some of the nice extras that the hotel offers is an hour of free long-distance phone calls per day and 3 free alcoholic beverages during happy hour. They also have a small fitness room with a really nice treadmill and some other equipment, k and k hotel george london discount rates and the indoor heated pool was clean and nicely kept.
I happened to visit this hotel as part of my business k and k hotel george london discount rates travel to Nashville and I stayed here for almost a month. I will strongly recommend this hotel to everybody who comes to Nashville. The best part of this hotel is its location. It is located within k and k hotel george london discount rates miles from ...
Drury Inn is my favorite place to sleep the night when I am away from home for business. I mean, after a hard days work, a person wants to get a great night's sleep, in a comfortable bed and clean room. Drury Inn offers all of that and more. ...
My husband and I often stay at this hotel (Comfort Inn and Suites) when flying out of BWI airport. k and k hotel george london discount rates It is a park n fly location. We are able to leave our car and not incur any parking fees while we go on vacation.
A particular nice hotel in San Antonio, Texas that I have been to with my boyfriend and some of his friends is Drury Inn and Suites San Antonio Riverwalk. This is an extremely lovely hotel and I do not regret one bit for coming here. To make ...
I drive trucks from one side of this nation to the other and I am often needing a hotel to spend the night at. I stayed at the Drury Inn the first time about two years ago and I have been hooked ever since.
The Drury Inn hotel in Birmingham, Alabama off of State Farm Parkway is one of my favorites. The hotel is in a great location for travelers coming thru Birmingham. Located off of I-65S at the Lakeshore exit for Samford University, the hotel is just off the exit and ...
Two months ago I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites by the Denver International Airport and it was the first time I had stayed at a hotel around a major holiday. It will likely be the last time I stay at any hotel around a major holiday, too! ...
My family spent three nights at the Towneplace Suites and was pleasantly very satisfied with the service provided. The hotel is near to the airport and is easily accessible to other towns. It is also within the walking proximity to a few restaurants such as Fuddruckers, Waffle House, IHOP. ...
I did not book my most recent hotel room during k and k hotel george london discount rates my one-night stop over in Chicago, so I had no idea what to expect. My company had booked a hotel near the airport, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott-Midway Airport, and that was all I knew, so I had ...
The Sheraton Gateway Suites Chicago k and k hotel george london discount rates O'Hare k and k hotel george london discount rates is my first recommendation. The great thing is that you can reserve a room $167 a night. Another great thing is that you will only be about ½ mile from the airport and you can have a shuttle come and pick you up.
I got a chance to stay at FMA Suites when my cousin from Surigao del sur arrived here in Davao City. She wanted to stay in a comfortable, yet affordable tourist in, so I recommended FMA suites because it is just a walking distance from my boarding house.
Renaissance Nashville Hotel is located in Nashville, Tennessee k and k hotel george london discount rates USA. I have been to this hotel for about several occasions whenever I visit the state. I will always make it a point to stay in this hotel.
When I need to stay in a hotel near an airport, I always cross my fingers that the one I pick will be nice, quiet and clean. I stayed at Best Western Hospitality Hotel and Suites k and k hotel george london discount rates near the airport in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and it is a very nice ...
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation of any kind was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the reviewed item.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий