пятница, 30 января 2015 г.

2. My MQMs are completely out of whack. The 50% class of service MQMs are no longer listed. Although


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
1. On an existing reservation, when I look at the seat map, my assigned seat appears always as the "first row" on the map -- no matter where it is actually located. I can therefore never search for a seat further forward in the plane to make a move as other passengers upgrade or cancel. There seems to be no way to scroll fox auto rental on the seat map once a seat has been assigned.
2. My MQMs are completely out of whack. The 50% class of service MQMs are no longer listed. Although the total on my account seems to be correct (standing at roughly 52,000 fox auto rental MQMs YTD) the individual listings are wrong. If added together, the individual listings aren't nearly enough to qualifiy for Elite status. fox auto rental There is no way to check the accuracy of individual postings.
3. On an existing reservation for February, my flights are now shown as "Not Upgrade Eligible" -- however they were "Upgrade Requested" fox auto rental at time of booking and on my printed confirmation. Have the rules changed in the middle of the game or is this just another new web site glitch?
4. I don't TWEET.....but that seems to be one of the few ways to get the attention of Delta for problems. Although there is a link for " delta.com/talktous " -- the link always returns an error message. On the Comment/Complaint page one must jump through hoops on drop down menus with confirmation numbers, flight numbers, ticket numbers. There is no option for general questions such as the ones above.
I have sent my frustration directly to Delta with no response so far. I have posted on Flier Talk...with a gazillion other frustrated travelers. Why can't Delta just leave well enough alone? I never understand fox auto rental why organizations who insist they are losing money, think that spending money on web page overhauls or new paint jobs or new logos will make a huge difference.
No....they are not on regional jets. This is something that has changed since the time I purchased the tickets in July . I did recieve an email from Delta this morning informing me that they are aware of this problem throughout the new system...that it is being worked on....and that the upgrades are correct "inside" the system. They just show up wrong on the screen. I hope they are right.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий