пятница, 30 января 2015 г.

This actually happens more than you might think: Planes still need to get places, regardless of how


Chris O'Leary was heading from Cleveland to New York City when text alerts started coming in: His flight was delayed and he'd be home about 6 hours later than expected. He live-tweeted the whole experience, which resulted in the nicest exchange about a delayed flight. Delta apologized, saying it was because of the weather and Chris tweeted, "Believe me, I know! I know some passengers won't be as forgiving today ... so hang in there!"
Apparently everyone else was booked on a different flight to LaGuardia airport. He got a personal safety briefing from two flight attendants and was thrilled knowing he wouldn't have to deal with any crying babies and he could recline his seat all the way back, guilt free. Then he tweeted: "The thrill is gone, you guys. Just as we were about to push back, they reconnected holland america cruise ship the jet bridge to let a second passenger on the flight." But! The other passenger slept the whole way so it was still a pretty cool experience.
This actually happens more than you might think: Planes still need to get places, regardless of how many people are on them. More often than not, though, there's a screaming baby and/or someone kicking your seat and/or a seat reclining back into your face or any number of annoying things.
holland america cruise ship I almost got the same experience I was travelling from SFO to FIJI ,the plane was packed full , but there was an empty sit next to me...The hostest told me that the last two passengers were going to be sitted ..I saw one gorgeous lady and that huuuuuge samoa man looking for their last seat... I prayed GOD, let me have that lady next tome..I closed my eyes pretending i was sleeping ,,when suddently this hige guy, very loud ,ask me to move my legs .. O SH*T ...the guy had taken to only his seat,but half of my space as well ..Soon after take off , I went to the back of the airplane and standed up for the next 10 hours or so :(
I had something like that happen years ago on Eastern. I got bumped from my flight and so they were going to put me on another flight the next day but then the gate agent told me that an Eastern flight in my destination city had engine holland america cruise ship trouble and so they had to fly an empty jet to that city to replace the troubled jet and asked if I minded being the only passenger. Since they were sending relief flight attendants holland america cruise ship there as well I not only was the only passenger but I had four flight attendants to cater to my every need. They moved me up to first class since it was closer to their food station and easier for them so I got first class treatment as well. that was back in the days when they actually served food on flights as part of the ticket. Despite being a nearly 3 hour flight it was the most pleasant flying experience I ever had.
I was booked on a flight from JFK to Brussels. Got onboard to find only 45 passengers for the entire flight. Talk about stretching out and relaxing! Most likely will never happen again in my lifetime, but it sure was nice!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий