пятница, 30 января 2015 г.

Thomas John said that your design must be friendly for your customers. According to JD Power, 87% of


As I was checking ticket prices for flights back to the UK this summer, I happened to use the websites of several airlines. The variety in terms of design and the quality of that design was noticeable.
I'm always interested in the different approaches that web design teams take when creating websites within an industry that share many common characteristics, so I thought I would look a little wider at airline websites from around the world and see which ones appealed to me the most from a visual standpoint.
Despite the budgets that these companies spend on their online presences, in my opinion, the overall quality of these sites was poor to middling. Nevertheless, I did find eleven sites in my by no means exhaustive review eagles hotel california lyrics that caught my eye.
Thomas John said that your design must be friendly for your customers. According to JD Power, 87% of travelers used the web to book travel tickets in 2012, yet most sites are still stuck in the 90s. That's why the design of air websites must be user friendly to increase your exposure.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий