суббота, 31 января 2015 г.

I decided to stay at Peppermill since I saw a coupon at Costco once regarding this place and it was


I didn't get to experience all of Reno the first time around at the beginning of this year, so I decided to go another time. I've never been anywhere past Downtown Reno before, and this time around I got to explore much more of Reno, including Virginia City (my friends were at the Piper Opera House back in November but I was unable to make it that day).
I decided to stay at Peppermill cheap broadway show tickets since I saw a coupon at Costco once regarding this place and it was well worth the money - I didn't find Circus cheap broadway show tickets Circus and Eldorado too satisfying to stay in but this hotel was a notable exception to that rule as a AAA four diamond hotel.
Overview: The suite has some nice amenities. HDTV with capabilities of plugging in computer equipment * , fully dimmable lights, dual showerheads, whirlpool cheap broadway show tickets tub, and free wifi * . Like other high class hotels, they tend to lack a fridge and microwave (I'm accustomed to both of them, maybe it's because I've been staying in motels for too long?)
The Costco Package fixes your room cost to $100 a night for two nights, simply make a reservation and use the Costco printout instead cheap broadway show tickets of paying. (there are a few blackout dates though when you can't use it though, and space is limited so you'll want to plan in advance). It also gives you a substantial amount of resort credit ($50 on weekends and $100 on weekdays) effectively creating a $50 or $75 per night four diamond suite. Given this is at least 50 percent off the room in most cases, I'd take this offer again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий