четверг, 29 января 2015 г.

She added, "It's always so much more fun to play with friends who are putting it on and playing it b


We ve put together a very special event to showcase the distinct talents of all the musical performers and live painters. Opening the night will be the exceptional fort lauderdale plaza hotel sounds of Lynx , a San Francisco-based, female singer-songwriter. She has recently been supporting her good friends Beats Antique fort lauderdale plaza hotel on their current tour, captivating crowds at every stop with her fusion of folk, pop and electronic music.
“I’m really excited about this line-up The Do LaB’s put together at Club Nokia,” said Lynx, fresh off a memorable performance at iconic Denver, Colorado venue, The Fillmore. “It’s kind of the core crew of people who are doing more live and downtempo things within the West Coast electronica scene. I am happy to be included with such good friends who I’ve played many shows, different events and festivals with over the last five years.”
She added, “It’s always so much more fun to play with friends who are putting it on and playing it because it feels like a bigger, cohesive thing as opposed to just you out there in the middle of the country fort lauderdale plaza hotel on a random Tuesday night. I’m always super stoked to play with The Do LaB and I must say this year’s Lightning in a Bottle festival (LIB) was probably one of my favorite sets that I’ve ever played in my life.”
Since the age of seven Lynx has been making her own style of music and she currently plays a big part in helping to smash down stereotypes for female artists in the electronic music scene. Her passionate on-stage performances are not to be missed and see her fusing electronic and organic elements. Not only can Lynx sing and beatbox, she also plays a multitude of instruments including electric guitar, mandolin and banjo to name but a few.
“I like to fuse a lot of live instruments with the electronic elements,” explained Lynx . “But I always really love to see people singing along when I’m up there because it makes me feel like something’s happening. That’s something different that I’m bringing to the table as far as this particular lineup and also the West Coast electronic world. I feel I’m one of the few singer-songwriter based musicians in this scene. So I always want to keep the focus on the songs and what’s being said.”
She added, “The thing that keeps me going more than anything is just people’s reactions to what they hear. When I see them light up to my music, that’s absolutely what’s it’s all about for me. Whether it’s happening to smashing dubstep fort lauderdale plaza hotel or my banjo-flavored tracks, it’s a positive inspiration.”
As she showed at this year’s LIB, Lynx’s music has the ability to make you move your body while singing her majestic words at the top of your lungs. fort lauderdale plaza hotel Her set featured many tracks from her impressive first album “On the Horizon,” which saw her collaborate fort lauderdale plaza hotel with Beats Antique. In the two years since the album’s release, Lynx has been extensively touring and road-testing new material along the way.
“I’ve actually written about 22 songs in the last year alone and I’m currently whittling that down to make a new record,” revealed Lynx. “So it’s in the process and hopefully fort lauderdale plaza hotel I’ll have it out by next summer. A lot of the songs have been refined on-stage over these last two months of touring fort lauderdale plaza hotel with Beats Antique, so I’ll definitely be playing some new material at Club Nokia.”
“I sure hope so,” said Lynx . “Beats Antique have been really amazing allies in the crazy music world so I’m always excited to work with them and play with them live. Pretty much every time we’re together, we try to make it a point to collaborate because that’s what it’s all about. It’s cool to have friends in this realm who are helping each other out and making good music together.
“It’s definitely been a wild year and I think it’s becoming obvious to everyone that change is upon us in all kinds of ways,” Lynx said. “Whether that’s catastrophes or revolutions. For myself on an artistic level, it means a responsibility to do something and to represent this age. I think when people are coming out to shows, then it’s your job to help and push the message along in a positive way. That’s really my driving force at this point, to want to change things.”
Come join us this Friday, December 30th at Club Nokia to experience exceptional live music performances all night long from Lynx , Beats Antique , Emancipator and Random Rab . Along with live painting throughout the evening from Michael Pukac, Hans Haveron, John Park, Cryptik and Locust , this is going to be a very special way to say ‘goodbye’ to 2011. There’s a only a very limited number of tickets fort lauderdale plaza hotel still available, so purchase yours here before they’re gone!
w/ Manic Focus @ The Roxy in LA - February 5th Friday, December fort lauderdale plaza hotel 12th @ The El Rey in Los Angeles Saturday, November 29th at The El Rey Rush-N-Get-Em Early Bird onsale - January 5th at 10am featuring Alex & Allyson Grey +more January fort lauderdale plaza hotel 16th at Los Globos

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий