суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

I actually really like BOTDF, but they don't deserve to be on the main stage. There's a thousand oth


We are happy to announce to you that Blood On The Dance Floor will be joining us this summer on the road for Vans Warped Tour from (7/10-8/5)! The tour kicks off on June 16th in Salt Lake City and tickets are on sale now! To see all the announced bands, as well as the dates they re playing and more check them out on the Warped car rentals for prom in tennessee all bands page .
I actually car rentals for prom in tennessee really like BOTDF, but they don't deserve to be on the main stage. There's car rentals for prom in tennessee a thousand other bands that should've got this over them. And it really amazes me how they just suddenly jump from being on one of the smallest stages last year, to the biggest stage this year. Smh.
So Happy :D And stop being an ignorant shit -V- David didn't rape anyone. Jessie just said that Bullshit to get attention.. Because she's an attention whore. And I'm surprised that no one figured that out already
It's because of bands like this, that everyone hates on Warped Tour. Making them Main Stage is pathetic. car rentals for prom in tennessee Get rid of them and get Rise Against for more dates. People other than loser scene kids still want to hear good music
I don't like the band, however I don't give a shit if they're going. I just won't see them, but the fact that they are playing the main stage truly astounds me. The fact that they will share a stage with New Found Glory and Taking Back Sunday disgusts me.
Seriously people, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! If you don't like them, Don't go to the main stage. YES they are performing there. Personally, I think they are one of the best bands that are going, but just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you have to bitch about it. Really...grow the hell up. And just because you don't like them doesn't mean he people who Do like them are all Little scene girls because I know PLENTY of guys who love them and ARE NOT GAY. So if you don't like them, don't go to their set, don't make fun or their fans, and DO NOT say shit about them when you have no idea who they really car rentals for prom in tennessee are in person. and BTW they DIDN'T sexually abuse the 12 year old. Anyone who knows Jessie Slaughter would understand that they did not do that. She made that up to get attention. Thank you. Goodbye!
The only reason this upsets me is the fact they are playing the mainstage. I saw them last year at Camden and there were literally car rentals for prom in tennessee only like 50-100 kids at their set, mainly little scene girls. If they do draw a large crowd at any of the dates, I feel like it's mainly going to be people who hate them just trying to start shit. *shrug* Just my opinion.
What are most of you talking about botdf is amazing they deserve to be on main stage I've seen them twice and I can't wait to see them again if you don't like them then don't see them you don't have to make such a big deal it of them being there
Lol, just because someone listens to a certain genre of music and the people in the band look a certain way doesn't mean everyone who listens to them looks like that. I am not a scene kid, I'm not even a kid, I am an adult. Think before you say something car rentals for prom in tennessee (:
This honestly just made my day so much better. Jayy is such a sweet heart and I hope to meet him again and get that hug I should have gotten last year from Dahvie. And for those who have asked, yes they were accused of terrible things a few years back but, I do not believe any of it. Not because I am oblivious or stupid but because a) there wasn't any proof, just accusations and b) the girl openly admitted she lied. Until there is complete proof that they did something wrong, they are innocent. People will believe just about anything they hear online/TV. People car rentals for prom in tennessee need to wake the heck up.
I dont care if theyre car rentals for prom in tennessee playing or even playing main stage...i just wish the announcement would have included a few more bigger bands...where's august burns red? the devil wears prada? or dance gavin dance? car rentals for prom in tennessee hell where are the punk bandds? I was so hoping Rancid would be playing this year. Im not hating on BOTDF, even if theyre not for me, i just dont think they deserve main stage.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий