суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

I think I'd be inclined to get a room at the airport, unload my stuff, then head for an evening on t


I think I'd be inclined to get a room at the airport, unload my stuff, then head for an evening on the town. Nice dinner, walk around until I was moved to get back on the train and head back to the hotel for a nice sleep. Leisurely breakfast in the morning and back to the airport. rolling stones tour update That's a good time for a flight out, no rushing.
Hey, that is a great deal to get to Rabat. We might try for the same thing, but we'd be coming from the West Coast. Did you get it from Delta or Air France ? When is this trip and on what day of the week do you fly into Rabat ? It's difficult to find flights into the capital.
I might go for the room at the airport... that way if the flight is late (or we're just beat) we can stay out there. If we get in on time, I'll just drop the bags and take the bus or train into the city. With 9 months to plan, at least I have time to waffle!
Bedar - it was booked through Delta. Delta metal EWR to CDG, then Air France rolling stones tour update for the rest of the trip. Saturday red eye to Paris. The return is a noon flight rolling stones tour update on a Tuesday from RBA to CDG, then 1:30pm the next day departing CDG.
Are these good deals unusual, with an overnight layover? I recently paid $714 for an open jaw round trip from the West Coast to/from Rome/Pisa, which was $400 cheaper than anything else I saw. Homeward rolling stones tour update bound, we had 20 hours at LHR (AA/BA code share). Same deal from SFO, 20 hours at CDG (Delta/Air France code share), for a nice saving.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий