суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

I don't think you'll be able to get around this requirement. All travelers who arrive in Indonesia w


I applied for a 60 day visa and at first the embassy requested a return ticket to Canada which I submitted. Now they are asking for a airline ticket leaving Indonesia but the problem is I don't quite know yet where we will be leaving from to purchase the ticket. We will be heading to Flores from Ubud or maybe Pemuteran. After Flores we are heading to Luang Prabang Laos. Any help you can offer to help me sort out the flights so that I can respond to the Embassy would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think you'll be able to get around this requirement. All travelers who arrive in Indonesia without stay visas, must hold outbound tickets, either air or sea. A flight within Indonesia won't do it. It has to be from Indonesia to another country.
Alternately, if you get a 30 day visa on arrival in Bali the chance is good that you won't be asked for your onward ticket. Then you can get another 30 day extension through an agent in Bali. It costs about US$75.
You have said that after Flores you're going to Laos so I presume you have a ticket for that sector of your travel right? That should be enough proof for the Indonesian exit requirement. If you don't have a ticket yet then get one.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий