воскресенье, 30 декабря 2012 г.

I don t find it good idea to buy such a costly tool, I am completely agree with Mr Andrey. But I per


There are some who are loyal to the HP brand and some who simply see HP solutions as unfit for purpose. air travel times It appears that the big software testing giant has reached Marmite status you either love it or you hate it!
Below you are two blog extracts, the first is from HP s public forum and the second is from the Test Automation group on LinkedIn. I have not published the names of each author in order to protect their privacy. But have a read and let us know your thoughts.
For me I am still little angry about this because we pay regular maintenance and then the HP says that the Enterprise version is not the highest version. So we pay them the developing of new features but we do not get them without extra money. And of course the functions in the premier version are not so good for that very high price of premier version.
I don t find it good idea to buy such a costly tool, I am completely agree with Mr Andrey. But I personally feel HP does not have good business ethics. Once you buy the tool you are in the trap they will use you as a money making machine.
Real example, when I was asking when you will have support for the latest version of the visual studio summary of our talk was like this Even though we understand that it is very important air travel times to give the support to latest version of add-ins but all engineers are very busy, so it is not possible to upgrade the same within 3months.(as we said we can wait max 3months before switching to other tool) But they said they will do it if we pay some extra amount. Now you tell me if everyone is fully occupied then how money will solve the problem? air travel times they are using clauses of the business agreement in bad way they are not bothered about your business. they are bothered about only their business their money .Hopeless attitude.
air travel times Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you could do with some % to force the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I ll definitely be back.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий