суббота, 29 июня 2013 г.

However, if you ever wanted to use it offline (i.e., actually walk the tour without killing your dat


A little while ago, I teamed up with PocketGuide to produce a macabre walking tour app of Lower Manhattan, inspired by The New York Grimpendium . It s an audio tour, and covers about 3.5 miles from the tip of Battery Park to just outside of Washington Park and heads through 13 sites that include memorials of tragedy, lurks of monsters, fascinating cemeteries, horror movie locales, and less classifiable spooks spots. And for those of you without kangaroo legs, you can shave a mile off it by using the Subway.
You can access the whole thing for free. Just get the free PocketGuide app, go to the New York section, america west airline ticket reservations and select the Grimpendium tour. There, you can listen america west airline ticket reservations to the audio, read the text, see images from each site, and move back and forth within america west airline ticket reservations the tour.
However, america west airline ticket reservations if you ever wanted to use it offline (i.e., actually walk the tour without killing your data cap), it costs $4.99 to actually america west airline ticket reservations download onto your phone. It s available on both Android and iTunes app stores, and some of that money goes to me. I think. I just realized I never gave the company my address.
But it does give a good sense of how I visit city-based sites, and exactly how I visited many of the New York City sites for The New York Grimpendium itself. I walk for miles with a list of sites mapped out so that I hit one every few blocks, if possible. It s like a scavenger america west airline ticket reservations hunt that, in between finds, offers a good experience with the city that s not blocked by cab roofs and subway tunnels which aren t practical anyway if I ve don t my planning america west airline ticket reservations right and have enough sites to see.
Anyway, if you want to support OTIS, well, buy the actual Grimpendiums or fold up cash into paper airplanes and send it to me directly. If you re even in Lower Manhattan and want to see it differently than most, check out the app.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий