воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

I've got a set of the Barons Slash Cut that are in pretty good shape (they are definitely used - som


I've got an 06 RSTD would like to get some slip-on's for it. I ordered a set from J P. Bub slip-ons recommended by my Yamaha mechanic, but they are on backorder until maybe September. Any ideas or anybody have some used slip-ons for sale. I want a little noise on my day bike I ride to work.
I've got a set of the Barons Slash Cut that are in pretty good shape (they are definitely used - some scratches from being on a bike that has been cornered hard and whatnot - nothing you can see while they are on the bike though) that I might consider letting go.
I bought and rebuilt a set of Bubbs over the winter, and just installed them yesterday. I did a few things different in the rebuild so hopefully they'll last a little longer than the first time around. By the time I get to Cody they should southern california travel guide be broken in properly.... I did try to take a video of the bike, but I guess I didn't press the right button on the camera. I'll try again tomorrow. They have a deep throaty rumble and a very slight bark when getting it on.... The sound is great.
If you haven't bought yet, you could look at the LA Choppers slip-ons. That's what I have, I think Baron's might be the same company as LAC. They look similar to the Rineharts that you find on the HD bikes with the black end caps. I like mine.
When you get home let me know what you want for the pipes. If they are reasonable I would sure like to try them. Are you coming to Cody for the rally? We are leaving next Sunday. Phoneman81 I are leaving here next Sunday southern california travel guide might have a guy from GA joining us picking up another guy in Lusk or Douglas. Looking forward to meeting all the Venture riders!!
Here are the pictures. The left one has a dent in the top heat shield that cant be seen when installed (under the bag). It also has a little rash on the bottom back chrome tip from backing over a curb the first time I took them out. (again cant see on the bike) new on Ebay are 600 to 650 got these for 400 on an auction they are 750 from a dealer. There is a good vid on youtube under vance and hines monster ovals royal star venture. southern california travel guide the price is 200$ and I can get them to Bridgeport on our courier any day next week witch could help with shipping cost.
I have a set of the barron slash cuts (or whatever they are called) that I put on occasionally and I personally don't think they are THAT loud. Yes, on long rides I find them mildly annoying, but I have found that I will only have to turn the radio up 2 or 3 numbers higher than 'normal'.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий