воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

I HAVE A VSTAR 1300 WITH 1400 MILES ON IT. IT IS A GREAT BIKE, IT HAS PLENTY OF POWER, AND LOOKS GRE


After reviewing the specifics on Yamaha's new beefed up V-Star 1300 , I think it's great move on the company's part. It puts the bike into better competition with the Honda's VTX 1300 line and still competes against Honda's Sabre 1100 line as well. Among the most major changes... Liquid Cooled 1300 Engine holiday inn orlando fl Belt Driven (previously shaft driven) Fuel Injected Computer controlled fuel injectors that automatically adjust to elevation and temperature changes To most consumers, what differentiates the V-Star 1300 from the VTX 1300 is styling. If you compare holiday inn orlando fl the two, I think you'd agree the new V-Star is a more stylish bike, whether you like the style or not. To Honda's defense, the VTX 1300's plain looks is perhaps better suited for customization. Most of the die-hard V-Star afficionados seem to disagree with me. Based on their postings on the V-Star 1100 Forum , it sounds as if they're world is crashing in on them. These people are mostly evaluating looks instead of function. holiday inn orlando fl The fact is that the new V-Star 1300 is not intended to improve upon the V-Star 1100, rather, it's intended to compete for sales against Honda.
I am really drooling over the blue V-star 1300. I ride an kawasaki Vulcan 800 classic and I'm ready to move up. Kawasaki didn't do me any favors coming out with a 900cc. It should have been at least an 1100. So I guess I'll get a yamaha now
I too am drooling over this bike. I own a v star 1100 classic holiday inn orlando fl that I really like. What I don't like is shelling out $350+ every 4000 miles for a major service to have the carb and valves adjusted. I ride a lot(10,000+ miles a year). Just in the last six months I've had two scheduled services, replaced the rear tire after 8200 miles, replaced the rear brake pads, replaced both sets of front brake pads. I've spent over $1200 in upkeep. I figure it costs me approx. 15/20 cents per mile (including gas)to ride. Kawasaki vulcans have a 12000 mile major service spacing. I'm hoping the new v star 1300 will be at least 8000.
You wanted a comment! Well I recently purchased a V-STAR 1300 Brand New 2007 and before I could even get through the breakin process the clutch went out (burnt) they said. I'm no novice and I know its virtually impossible to burn a clutch that fast. I complained to the cycle shop a week after i purchased it and they said everything holiday inn orlando fl was fine and now they said I burnt the clutch. No Way. The clutch had a problem with it long before I hit 452 miles. So far this bike reminds me of my 1984 Venture Royal Touring holiday inn orlando fl bike. Loud engine and a slapping clutch. I'm not very happy. Looks isn't everything, don't be deceived.
To all of you looking at the V-STAR 1300, remember - looks isn't everything. This bike has no tach? A cycle without a tach is like a car without a Odometer.?? Also, it lacks solid durable brakes. You will be replacing the brakes on this cycle often cause they are small and thin. Also the clutch holiday inn orlando fl is noisy along with shifting. This bike is all looks. Yes it has the zip, but looks and zip with cost you $$$. When you shift, at times it will sound like you have taken a hammer and just hit the engine. Also the clutch makes so much noise I've been told by the Yamaha dealer to buy 1000.00 worth of pipes to cover the noise. Hello this isn't a fix. If you purchase this bike I promise you, you will not be happy. holiday inn orlando fl In less than 1000 miles you will be kicking yourself and asking, what type of company holiday inn orlando fl would build such crap.
I own a 2007 v star 1300, overall the bike is what I wanted and expected. More than I can say for the 1100 I had and was disappointed with. The only thing,it does whine at low speeds. The 1100 made just as much noise and clunked into gear also. This bike has good power is very smooth, and handling is excellent. As for service costs, I suggest getting a service manual and doing what you are able, but I am a mechanic so this is not a problem for me. It does have some valve train noise, my 1100 had a lot more. Overall I am very satisfied with this bike.
I have owned every star except for the royal star and my buddy owns one of them so I have rode it, I am selling my roadstar to buy this bike, the dealer let me take one home for a few days and it is very nice, yes it whines, every Yamaha does, yes the tranny is clunky, every Yamaha is, but every Yamaha out lasts my buddies made by other brands, especially HD's.
As to the invidual that stated that the person who made negative remarks about the V-STAR is a HD owner, is very much deceived. I've never owned an HD. I've only own four different vendor bikes. Yamaha (2), Kawasaki (1) Honda (3) and Suzuki (1). Best bike hands down was the Kawasaki LTD 550 which I purchased brand new in 1980.. It out ran the Yamaha 750.. Also the mechanic that remarked about the V-STAR, please holiday inn orlando fl note most of us are not mechanics and the service cycle on this bike is 4k miles. On the Kawasaki Nomad 1500 its 13k. Now thats alot of money.
Just traded my 650 for the 1300...needless to say there is no comparison. I had a 3 hour trip back home on the bike after picking it up. It's smooth, responsive, plenty of power, and it's an eye catcher.
Speaking of comments, Every major motorcycle magazine in the country (cycleworld, m.c. cruiser, metric roadbike, etc.) is raving about the VStar 1300. All positive feedback. holiday inn orlando fl In fact, the reviews were so good, that I recently purchased the tourer model. Super bike at a good price !
Dude, they are already selling this bike for $8750 new on ebay, cannot give them away from what I hear. I was waiting for them to arrive, that goofy handlebar holiday inn orlando fl mounted speedo and that ugly tank, I walked away. I will either buy a new Roadstar holiday inn orlando fl or build a motor for my V Star
I HAVE A VSTAR 1300 WITH 1400 MILES ON IT. IT IS A GREAT BIKE, IT HAS PLENTY holiday inn orlando fl OF POWER, AND LOOKS GREAT. I GET COMMENTS ALL OVER TOWN. NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL. LOVE THE FUEL INJECTION, WIDE LOW STANCE MAKES IT HANDLE LIKE A DREAM.
A few days ago, I received a DVD on the V-STAR 1300. I find it hard to believe some of the comments I read concerning this bike. The technology has been updated with fine brakes, a fluid-cooled engine and bigger tires. They appear very nice to me and you can't beat them for the price. The narrator of the program indicated the 1300 had a lot more advantages over the HONDA 1300/1800, which I will compare myself when I go looking at them. They are belt-driven which gives the owner a larger choice of buying various rims/tires for the rear. That's the deal!
I just got my 1300 last week and so far no probs. I love to drive it. very smooth. some bikes are made on monday and some on friday. you just dont know what youll get. just because you had trouble w/ one bike. dont make them all bad. yamaha is one of the top bikes in the world, they dont make junk. and if you think that you wont have trouble w/ other bikes... you need to wake up. Ive had them all. and they all have some problems now and then. same w/cars, trucks, atvs, and even your house. things break and things ware out thats just the way it is get over it.
I purchased my 2007 VStar 1300 Blue about 2 weeks ago. I'm a new rider so I have nothing to compare it to but I am having no problem riding this bike. Yes it's an eye catcher holiday inn orlando fl for sure. Everyone comes up to me and tells me how great it looks, how it will outlast holiday inn orlando fl my fiance's HD and many other positive comments. I read tons of reviews by riders and by professionals and that's why I decided on the 1300. I also had a dealer in MD match a dealer's Ebay price in Ohio of $7699 so I can't complain about that either. For a first bike (and hopefully last), I'm very satisfied with the VStar 1300. I'm not anticipating any problems with it but as one person wrote, there's always a bad apple in a bunch so don't say the 1300 is a bad bike because of one bad experience. Buy one and I don't think you will regret it! New Rider in Maryland
Just bought a V-Star 1300 Black Touring and have 2100 miles in 5 weeks. I have had other bikes (except HD, wish I could afford one),Anyway the bike preforms great, holiday inn orlando fl starting to have a little valve noise but that is supposed to be adjusted about this time anyway. I looked at a lot of bike Honda, HD, BMW, Susuki, but the V-Star seemed to be to best buy for the money,and great finanacing. I get lots of good comments about the bike, even one for a HD Rider (YEP I was shocked too!!) I agree with the comments about the soft brakes but from what I read they where designed that way. I just wish the accessories where not so expensive. Great bike any and us meteric owners will always catch grief from the HD and Victory owners(lol)
finally my first new bike V-Star 1300, it have power the looks and some of the latest technology. The ride its great but I also miss the tach, gas gage my friend have a Roadliner and it have all tach, gas gage etc. all I could said was I have the strip down model. Hey I got what I paid for!
I ride a 1988 Honda Magna with 64,322 miles on it. Power, holiday inn orlando fl looks and never a single problem. I want a bike more suited for the long haul and comfort for my wife on back. I love the vtx 1300r (alloy rims) when they are customized, but I also would like a belt driven bike. I have been thinking about a 2004 Road Star or later but this V Star has me intrigued right now because I find the Roadliner such a sexy bike. Anyway, I really was troubled about the maint. schedules for this bike because my Magna has been ridden hard and never really maintained...my tech is amazed that it runs so strong and has never had a valve adjustment or major tune up (plugs, oil and brakes only after all these years) So for me I need a bike I can ride hard and trust for the long haul and not worry about major yearly work. That means I can wait a year to see if these bikes really hold up or flop. But for me it either a Road Star, V Star or a VTX
I Just traded in my 2006 kawasaki ninja 650r. First year for that bike. I loved it and still do. Bike I can only have one bike in my garage. Plus i don't want to pay insurance on both. I bought holiday inn orlando fl t

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий