воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

I have the same TCI avaliable now also. You will also get a new MAP sensor and other install related


I have the same TCI avaliable now also. You will also get a new MAP sensor and other install related items from me. I have optional PC to TCI interface cables if you want to custom program TCI. Otherwise it will be ready to go if you get one from me.
I don't really know much about ignition mapping, so is it good to go with the way it comes programmed out of the box? And does it come with instructions on how to do the install of the map sensor? My bike is completely stock and has 60k miles on it.
I have the same TCI avaliable now also. You will also get a new MAP sensor and other install related items from me. I have optional PC to TCI interface cables quality accommodation bruges if you want to custom program TCI. Otherwise it will be ready to go if you get one from me.
One of these days I'm going to hook one of then up just to see!! I bought them for insurance then I sit and think. Could I be looseing a couple of horses with the old ones?? New ones are better?? If I was having problems with mine I would sure see Gary. His set-up would be hard to beat and he always has a answer for you!!! I even remember once when he was RIGHT!!!
All joking aside Gary's setup would be very hard to beat. I haven't run one yet. Lucky I haven't had to. I replaced the TCI on "Brown Sugar" the 1st week I had her. Is she running right? quality accommodation bruges If not there are a few that hope she never does!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий