вторник, 30 апреля 2013 г.

I think I may know what was fueling some of the giggling Not only did I spend time with Mike and his


Maura and Mike had a beautiful fall wedding at the Red Lion Inn, in Cohasset, filled with lots of laughter, love, and partying!  I teamed up with Lindsey Light once again, and started my day off with Mike and his good friends while they got ready for the day.
I think I may know what was fueling some of the giggling Not only did I spend time with Mike and his groomsmen, but also little J as well! He was not so sure of the lady with the camera, but rocked his tuxedo and top hat for me none the less! As the boys wrapped up, I headed back to the Red Lion Inn while Maura put on her finishing touches before their first look. I love when you can tell how much a couple cares about each other by how much their body language changes when they get to look at each other.  Maura and Mike are like that.  The second they look at each other, niagara falls canada hotels victoria lane you can see them completely relax and feel totally comfortable. Lindsey and I busted out formals quickly, so I grabbed the guys while she photographed the ladies.  Clearly, we weren t having any fun! Meanwhile, guests arrived in the ballroom, and in no time, the ceremony began. I love the balcony that goes around the entire room, such a fun view of the ceremony! And with a quick flip of the room by the awesome Red Lion Inn staff, it was time to celebrate! This was most definitely a party crew, and they wasted no time getting to the dance floor and the photo booth! You may recognize this next couple, Katie Marc from their Glen Magna wedding (Check them out here ).  Love seeing couples again! Congratulations, niagara falls canada hotels victoria lane Maura and Mike!
This entry was posted in Weddings niagara falls canada hotels victoria lane and tagged barn , Boston Wedding Photographer , Cape Cod Wedding Photographer niagara falls canada hotels victoria lane , Caroline Talbot Photo , Caroline Talbot Photography , Cohasset , kids , Red Lion Inn , wedding by Caroline . Bookmark the permalink .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий