вторник, 30 апреля 2013 г.

Meekins recently purchased a ticket from the airline to visit his daughter in New Jersey. "Two weeks


Meekins recently purchased disney cruises from los angeles a ticket from the airline to visit his daughter in New Jersey. "Two weeks after I bought the ticket, I found out I was terminal," Meekins, a Vietnam veteran, told NBC affiliate WFLA-TV in Tampa, Fla.
When contacted by WFLA-TV at the time, Spirit Airlines issued this statement: "Our reservations are non-refundable, which means we don't do refunds and we are not going to issue Mr. Meekins a refund."
Ben Baldanza, the airline's CEO, said in a statement released today, "In my statements regarding Mr. Meekins' request for a refund, I failed to explain disney cruises from los angeles why our policy on refunds makes Spirit Airlines the only affordable choice for so many travelers, and I did not demonstrate the respect or the compassion that I should have, given his medical condition disney cruises from los angeles and his service to our country."
More from msnbc.com: Never drink alone with Richard Branson ice cube Video: Giant Marilyn Monroe statue leaving Chicago BoltBus expands to Seattle and Portland' LaGuardia, LAX ranked disney cruises from los angeles America's worst airports

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий