понедельник, 29 апреля 2013 г.

Welcome! Thank you for coming to my blog and website! It means a lot to me. The world of blogging ha


Welcome! Thank you for coming to my blog and website! It means a lot to me. The world of blogging has become a part of my every day life and I love it. You will see everything on my blog...some of my recent photo shoots, some of what's going on in my world and some of what's happening in other peoples lives. It is a true reflection 5 star hotels in paris of me well, minus the spelling mistakes. I started blogging a couple of years ago thinking it would be a great way to give my clients instant gratification. (who doesn't want to see their pictures ASAP after a shoot?) I never expected it to get as personal as it has...life took a turn and right after I started blogging one of my friends got pregnant with Sextuplets and I walked through the pregancy, birth, loss and triumph with their family...my 5 star hotels in paris blog became 5 star hotels in paris a place to share and meet friends! I've never turned back. Of course, 5 star hotels in paris when people are getting to know me my name is a big topic. It is actually pronounced "No-Amy" (and yes, I've heard every joke running through your head right now!) Here's the story: I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay and my parents were trying to be nice to me by naming me a Spanish name but then changed their plans and moved back to Canada 16 months later. I've had to explain my name ever since. It's me and I wouldn't change it for anything but, I am sorry for the inconvience...it's worth it though! I'm passionate about a lot of things but I have to say there's nothing like weddings. Have fun going through the galleries and slideshows on the blog. I hope it inspires you to call me, or pick up your camera and start shooting. These are a few of my favorite things: I love my husband Matt. My soulmate and perfect match. I was made for loving him. Taking the perfect shot and showing it...seeing the person light up melts my heart every time. I love my little girl Adriah. There's no one in the world like her. She inspires me to be kind. I love to sing and sing loud! I'm a front row girl so i can belt it out and no one cares! I love my little boy Leyton. I could into those eyes forever. Just thinking of him puts a smile on my face. I love Musicals and I'm not ashamed 5 star hotels in paris to admit the I own quite a few! I love the Starbucks drink "London Fog." If you haven't tried it yet...now is the time. I love my family...there's 5 star hotels in paris nothing like family. I love jeans the fit. I love friends that are family! I love spicy food and traveling anymore to try it!
Whether you re planning an over-the-top reception or an intimate affair, Millennium Hotel Minneapolis embraces your passion for orchestrating a memorable wedding. 5 star hotels in paris Join us at our complimentary open house, a must-see event to help you plan everything from DJs to decor.
Noemi on Family Portraits Minneapolis, MN dori on Family Portraits Minneapolis, MN donna blackburn on Family Portraits Minneapolis, MN Noemi on Family Portraits Minneapolis, 5 star hotels in paris MN Noemi on Family Portraits Minneapolis, MN

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий