воскресенье, 28 апреля 2013 г.

-WOW!!! I am sorry you had such a bad time with this person. And did you say he advertises on Konawe


This blog has been instigated by my outrage at Moving to The Big Island Forum .It is a marketing tool and an advertising editorial section designed to promote their individual paid clients and advertisers, as well as promote the relocation to the big island in general. The teams carefully examine every post to decide what is available and nothing that is detrimental to their goal of profiting from paradise. Please do your own homework! united airline flight status DO NOT TRUST KONAWEB!
"Aloha Jim! I have one question... united airline flight status From Matson website, seems like that the truck will be in Seattle Port on the 10th. Can you please tell me what is the average date that could be arrive in the final destination? I need to buy my airplane ticket and I NEED safe timing ! Thank you!" "Your target timeline for delivery was 10.15-10.17. I'm always concerned when my customers experience delays.
UPDATE: The business ( Kona Car Guy ) failed to resolve issue on BBB. Kona Car Guy's rating went down a bit but we are NOT done yet. BBB gave us a great other solutions, If we would like to pursue this further ! SURE we will!
Kona Car Guy A.K.A Jim McCain had a short respond on BBB, making fun of my ESL ( very professional action for a business owner ) and he tried to "focusing" on Konaweb , hoping that Konaweb will be his hero.
"We all know they delete bad posts there, but that's not all. I used to post on Konaweb , but I was booted after I exposed one of their advertisers as an unlicensed united airline flight status "company." Guess what! That "company" is still advertising on Konaweb ! The owner of that web site probably would screw his own mother for a penny".
NOTE: We have ALL the documents and e-mail/phone united airline flight status conversations united airline flight status from Kona Car Guy (Jim McCain) to verify this testimony, that he promosed us that the truck will be there in time.... SURE has arrived 3-4 days later. His Irish Proud and EGO is bigger then himself...and he is a HUGE guy! LOL
Some other BAD experiences from people with Kona Car Guy . These posts has been copied and pasted from Konaweb . Konaweb will be delete them anyway, so I save much as I can, so the whole world will learn the TRUTH!
I, too, was unable to speak with the Kona Car Guy/Jim McCain/Kona Container Guy when it was time to schedule our move. I figure that small business vendors must have a full complement of clients when they no longer return calls from prospective clients. I just go on to the next one. I went to Kona Trans who has been highly recommended here. Their mainland partner in my specific location was great and our move was seamless. The Kona Trans guys unloaded at our HI residence. Our possessions and car arrived on time and without a scratch, dent or broken anything. Just a though I would really like to hear AFTER people have completed their experience with a company they are recommending (or not). This way everyone united airline flight status gets to learn about the full story .
Kona Car Guy (Jim McCain )? Yup..... my car was not waiting for me as promised. No apology. I had my young adopted daughter who I had to leave on a curb at the airport with piles of luggage as her and I just moved here. I had to leave her and go rent a car. Finally after months of bugging him I finally got restitutions for the car I had to rent and the taxi to finally get my car which was sitting in a lot near Costco the whole time. Uggggg......
-WOW!!! I am sorry you had such a bad time with this person. And did you say he advertises on Konaweb ? So when are you going to move over here with your wife? Hopefully, things will go smoother for you from now on.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий