суббота, 11 апреля 2015 г.

6174 W Minnesota St., Indianapolis I would rent from Dollar only if my budget said this would be the


6174 W Minnesota St., Indianapolis I would rent from Dollar only if my budget said this would be the only option but would recommend another company if you can afford to do so agree ? disagree ? discuss
I went to Indianapolis during an FFA convention. When a city has a convention, businesses should expect to have many people checking in at the same time. Dollar Rental Car was not prepared for the customers who had reservations for a rental car.
We had made our reservations 5 months prior to this trip. I called and confirmedour reservation before we left. Yet when we got to the airport to pick up our two vans we had rented, we had a long wait. It seems they did not have enough vans but were expecting one back anytime. air travel flight reservation We had to wait for that van to make it back and get cleaned.
First of all I would suggest only using Dollar Car Rental as your last choice. They are cheap but I have never had a good experience with them. Dollar Car Rental are not near the airport so if you use Dollar Car Rental do not expect them ...
My husband and I traveled recently from North Carolina to Illinois. This involved air travel flight reservation a car rental as the plane lands about 3 hours short of where we are going. Before we left on our trip I researched many car rental places and made many phone calls. ...
The only reason why I went to Dollar St. Ann Car rental was because I was in need of a car fast. The only place I was going to be able to get a car from right away was this place. air travel flight reservation I regret it though because of how much ...
The first time I heard of Jet Car Rental was when I was overseas visiting family. Since then I have used Jet Car Rental twice and have had good experiences with them so far. I would suggest that anyone who needs to rent a car overseas should air travel flight reservation ...
I have been a Hertz girl a good part of my life. My parents always went with Hertz anytime they or we traveled. However, recently I went overseas and did not have the opportunity air travel flight reservation of finding a Hertz Rental place close to where I needed to be. ...
I have used Advantage Car Rental a ton of times and I have always had a great experience with them. Advantage Car Rental have great low mileage cars that are always clean and smell great. Any time I wanted a particular car from Advantage Car Rental over ...
I recommend that you don't go to National car rental they do false advertising. I once rented a car for my girlfriend over the phone I was quoted 168.00 being 22 yrs old for 5 days. We get there to pick up the car and the total is 558.00 ...
During my previous visits to Vancouver, I have had to use four different car rental services. I have to say I have been somewhat satisfied with every single one of them. However, Dollar Rent-A-Car has been the one that I loved the most. Last time I arrived from Montreal, ...
My husband and I recnetly traveled to Sedona Arizona. AFter getting off our plane, we had rented a car through a car organization. When we got there, air travel flight reservation despite reserving a car and confirming that reservation several times, they not only didn't have the Jeep Liberty we had rented, but ...
We arrived around 9pm at the Sanford Airport air travel flight reservation just north of Orlando, FL. We had previously booked our mini van rental through a popular travel website which made our reservation for us through Thrifty Car Rental. After we got our luggage, we made our way to the car rental ...
I live in the city and I usually use public transportation for just about everything. Taxi cabs are so expensive and to be truthful they are dangerous. Occasionally, we find ourselves in a position air travel flight reservation for a special event that we splurge on the rental of a car. ...
I only used Alamo Car Rental once so maybe it was a just a bad apple experience but it was bad none the less. My brother and I picked up our reserved car at Alamo Car Rental right after arriving from the airport. Anyway I get into the ...
It's unusual to find a car rental company that is willing to go out of it's way today to assist it's customers. That's what makes Enterprise so unique among all the other major players. I still find it amazing that Enterprise is willing to pick up their customers when ...
We took the shuttle from the airport to a large building that contained every car rental company you could imagine. We originally had a car reserved with Dollar Rental with the assumption that they would be cheaper than the big name car rental companies. We instantly ran into a ...
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark air travel flight reservation owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий