суббота, 11 апреля 2015 г.

I have been a Hertz girl a good part of my life. My parents always went with Hertz anytime they or w


Orlando, FL airport (offsite) location florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan My husband and I found ourselves without a car after a drunk drive hit our old Honda agree ? disagree ? discuss He is a blue chip member and we've always received the best service with them agree ? disagree ? discuss We did once encounter a problem where the car was making odd noises and it needed repair and we expressed our concern for our safety and it not being a top-notch car, like we usually get, and they comped our entire 3-day rental florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan bill agree ? disagree ? discuss
florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan My husband and I found ourselves without a car after a drunk drive hit our old Honda. We were first set up with another rental car agency that was terrible and my husband decided it was time to use Thrifty . He is a blue chip member and we ve always received the best service with them.
Their cars are always in great shape, never smell of smoke and are very clean, as a rental florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan should be! They have us in and out of the front desk in just minutes and we re off with the car. We did once encounter a problem where the car was making odd noises and it needed repair and we expressed our concern florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan for our safety florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan and it not being a top-notch car, like we usually get, and they comped our entire 3-day rental bill! How s that for customer service?! The people florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan there are very friendly and helpful.
for 4 months while looking for a new car after the accident. Both times we drove back, once during after hours and someone was there to assist us and we got our key back so we could get into our house.
We drove 4 Hyundai Sonatas in a row, some with leather, some cloth, all had XM radio which is another nice feature that Thrifty offers for free! We were able to determine that this would be our next car and we bought one afterwards.
Our billing has always florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan been correct florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan and once we had to extend by a few hours as we were caught in traffic and they did not charge us the extra fee that rental car agencies are supposed to. I really do give them a 10 out of 10.
If you are ever in Orlando and need a rental, deal only with them! They have a quick 3 minute ride from the airport via shuttle (a comfortable one) right to the agency. You can usually change out rentals for something else once you get there if you need to because they have a lot of cars available.
I rented a car from Thrifty in Seattle for a ten day period. Service was poor when I picked up the car, with the agent on the phone for a private call during the ten minutes of paperwork. Also, the wait was more than twenty minutes florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan while I waited ...
Thrifty Car Rental made my life a living florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan heck (excuse my language) when I went there to rent a car. There were so many thing that I hated about this place, that I don’t have the time to list everything. florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan So I will list the few that made a ...
When booking a car I felt Enterprise is one of the best options. florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan This is best both price wise as well as comfort wise. I feel enterprise guys are great in their customer service and if you book the car once by this agency then you will never ...
We arrived around 9pm at the Sanford Airport just north of Orlando, FL. We had previously booked our mini van rental through a popular travel website which made our reservation for us through Thrifty Car Rental. After we got our luggage, we made our way to the car rental florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan ...
It's unusual to find a car rental company that is willing to go out of it's way today to assist it's customers. That's what makes Enterprise so unique among all the other major players. I still find it amazing that Enterprise is willing to pick up their customers when ...
After comparing prices between car rental and buses (and weighing the pros and cons of each) for my trip to South Africa, I decided for the price difference, the freedom of renting a car was worth paying a bit more. I looked into several car rental companies florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan and finally ...
I really wanted to reach the remote places of Melbourne and that's why I decided to rent a car. My voyager attitude always lead somewhere distinct and far. I was told by a close friend that one of the things that you should do is to explore the city ...
We booked a car from this agency for our trip to Orlando florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan through National's website... When we called in this agency they gave us so many thanksgivings offers that we were surprised. They told us that some offers were running so they gave us 30% off ...
First of all I would suggest only using Dollar Car Rental as your last choice. They are cheap but I have never had a good experience with them. Dollar Car Rental are not near the airport so if you use Dollar Car Rental do not expect them ...
My husband and I traveled recently from North Carolina to Illinois. This involved a car rental as the plane lands about 3 hours short of where we are going. Before we left on our trip I researched many car rental places and made many phone calls. ...
The first time I heard of Jet Car Rental was when I was overseas visiting family. Since then I have used Jet Car Rental twice and have had good experiences with them so far. I would suggest that anyone who needs to rent a car overseas should ...
I have been a Hertz girl a good part of my life. My parents always went with Hertz anytime they or we traveled. However, recently I went overseas and did not have the opportunity of finding a Hertz Rental place close to where I needed to be. ...
I have used Advantage Car Rental a ton of times and I have always had a great experience with them. Advantage Car Rental have great low mileage cars that are always clean and smell great. Any time I wanted a particular florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan car from Advantage Car Rental over ...
I live in the city and I usually use public transportation for just about everything. Taxi cabs are so expensive and to be truthful they are dangerous. Occasionally, we find ourselves in a position for a special event that we splurge on the rental of a car. ...
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan that no compensation was received florida round trip plane tickets from grand rapids michigan from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий