понедельник, 13 апреля 2015 г.

In reading the fine print closely on the site, even though I saw they were 2 miles from the airport,


This past April, my husband and I decided to venture to San Francisco and Napa for a little getaway and to attend a huge food conference for our blogs.  We went on our trip at the beginning of April which was the most awesome weather you could ask for. Being a Southern California resident, the drive to Northern California is 8 hours, but my husband and I decided that we did not want to make the trek, so we decided to fly. There are always some great flight specials offered from Southern California to Northern cancun golf vacation packages California for those of you that want to travel to and from those destinations.
Since we flew, we decided it would be best to rent a car because Napa and San Francisco cancun golf vacation packages are a good hour to hour and half apart from one another when driving and a bus would not take us to every destination we wanted to visit.
When I travel, I always use the website Kayak to look for travel deals and this time was no different. I simply went to kayak.com, put in my travel dates and all of the different prices from a variety of different cancun golf vacation packages companies popped up on my screen. Among the companies that popped up, one company cancun golf vacation packages stood out to me, not only because it was the cheapest, but because several of the companies cancun golf vacation packages I pulled up seemed to be charging more for cars than for mini vans…very odd
The rental car company that stood out was Super Cheap Car Rentals . I had never heard of them before and I quickly learned that they were only based out of Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, and Orange County. This sounded great to me! I discovered that the prices offered by Super Cheap Car Rental were about 30% lower than the other companies…so I thought There must be a catch!
In reading the fine print closely cancun golf vacation packages on the site, even though I saw they were 2 miles from the airport, getting a taxi would be cheaper than going with another rental car company…and I did not want a minivan. :)
After making my reservation through Super Cheap Car Rental, I received a confirmation cancun golf vacation packages email which told me that I could call them for a free ride from the airport upon landing to be taken to the rental car company!! What a great service…
So we spent 30% less, had a friendly person named Amanda pick us up from the airport that kindly drove us to the rental car place and then proceeded to have us sign a form and she gave us the keys to the car she had just come to pick us up in. Talk about service…no line of families with screaming babies…Just one simple office building with two super friendly attendants, a signature, a set of keys and there was a bonus!! We had forgotten out car chargers and they gave us those for our car as well!! They had a whole drawer of them!!  Amanda Jessica were so hospitable in the San Francisco Super Cheap Car Rental place, so I just want to give a shot out to them!
Upon finishing with the car and having to return it, the process was so chill there was no specific time we had to have it back on the last day…it was simply any time by midnight and there was a drop box for the keys if the office was closed! How cool!! I will definitely be using Super Cheap Car Rentals again in the future. Our little white Hyundai Excel was definitely worth the fees we were charged and the service was so simple to use! Thank you so much Super Cheap Car Rentals!!! We will be back! Definitely check out Super Cheap Car Rentals if you are visiting San Jose, San Francisco, Orange County or Los Angeles and you need a rental car for a reasonable price that includes cancun golf vacation packages everything!
To subscribe to my blog to get weekly deals like these and other dynamic ways to save and to live champagne dreams on a beer budget, simply scroll down enter your email address where it says to follow blog via email. You will then receive an email asking you to confirm subscription. Simply confirm subscription and you will be subscribed. :) Thank you for your time and feel free to spread the word to others that want to learn all different kinds of ways to save money on food, travel, shopping, and products:) Please feel free to like my facebook page, Dani s Decadent Deals as well to get daily deals everyday for everything from clothing deals, travel deals, restaurant deals, activities, cancun golf vacation packages adult events and kids’ events. :) Have fun saving!!!
Tags: cheap car rental , how to find cheap car rentals in california , kayak.com cheap cars and hotels , los angeles airport , orange county airport , san francisco cancun golf vacation packages airport , san jose airport , super cheap car rentals
Thank you Barbara! We definitely had a blast:) We love to travel:) cancun golf vacation packages Thanks for the anniversary wishes! 3 Glad you like the car rental info..When you come to Cali and want to rent a car Super Cheap is definitely where to go!! :)
I would like to thank you for the efforts you ve put in penning this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now ;)
When I travelled a lot, I used to use one of the Big Guys for my car rental. They kept a record of me (including the fact that I refuse to drive a red car). Since my travelling days are behind me now, it s not a big deal (except the fact that I still refuse to drive a red car). But your information is invaluable to a traveler.
[ ] from San Francisco airport (Side note: We used the best rental car company ever!! cancun golf vacation packages See article here: SUPER CHEAP CAR RENTALS We were ready to go wine tasting the second cancun golf vacation packages we starting to see the open land and wineries throughout [ ]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий