суббота, 11 апреля 2015 г.

I am over 65 live in B.C., and have had some pre-existing medical problems. I have always bought ins


We have stayed longterm in Playa. We purchase shore drive myrtle beach vacation rentals a yearly insurance through the Alberta Motor Association, then top it up for the additional days we are away over the 30 days. We have also topped up our yearly AMA medical travel insurance with RBC travel shore drive myrtle beach vacation rentals insurance through our travel agent.
Friends who travel to Arizona for the winter purchase their travel medical insurance through Guardian shore drive myrtle beach vacation rentals Insurance. We haven't compared the two, but found that AMA insurance has excellent coverage. If you are over 65, you might check out the Canadian Snowbird shore drive myrtle beach vacation rentals Association, since a number of friends purchase their medical travel insurance through this association. I think all travel medical insurance company rates are based on your age and medical condition. Pre-existing medical conditions are not usually covered. You must have provincial medical insurance and cannot be out of the country for more than 6 months.
We have had to complete a medical history form each time we purchase our yearly insurance and add additional days. If a medical condition occurs after you purchase your yearly insurance, you must advise your insurance company befire you travel since it will impact your coverage. We usually purchase our annual medical travel insurance just before we are going to travel outside of the country.
I am over 65 live in B.C., and have had some pre-existing medical problems. I have always bought insurance through C.A.A. until I went to Cuba last year and purchased it through Blue Cross, It was about 1/3 of the cost of C.A.A.. How ever C.A.A. covered my pre existing problems as long as I had no treatment or relapse within 6 months of travel. Blue cross would not cover them. I took a big chance. I am planing on returning to Playa in late November for a couple of weeks and plan on going back to C.A.A.. Hope this helps.
Also RBC Insurance is good, I have personal experience with it in terms of cancellation insurance, I needed to cancel flights for my mom and I when she got sick before a booked trip, and they were painless to deal with.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий